II-VI

Christmas break was relaxing,  Severus and I just stayed home. he taught me to brew some advanced potions and we talked late into the night. the Malfoys also came by twice, Draco however came by often. 

it was now the morning of Christmas and Draco was once again jumping on my bed

"who even let you in," I ask him sitting up

"Severus of course" 

"of course," I said silently cursing Sev. 

---

like last year I had all my gifts pilled at the end on my bed.

Marcus had gotten me charmed quidditch protection with a note that read ' can't have the Slytherin gace break' I had gotten him a signed jersey from his favourite player. 

this year I also got a gift from Graham, he is the third chaser, I had gotten to know him very well these past months and he was a very charming lad. he had gotten me a very expensive-looking necklace. the moment Draco saw it he snatched it off my has and inspected it for Graham's initials. In pureblood society, if a man gifts a woman jewellery with their initials on it they is asking for an understanding, but this necklace didn't have any initials, and with me quickly approaching the right age for understanding I had been getting sent a lot of jewellery with initials and Draco know about this and would get mad every time I received a new piece of jewellery much like Severus. I hadn't sent Graham anything. 

Adrian had gotten me ear muffs with a not hat read 'for when the crowd get too excited from the little stunts you pull and when Marcus is mad'. I had gotten him a charmed quaffule so that he could practice alone.

from our two batters, I had gotten charmed hair accessories that would withstand the wind and I had gotten both of them the newest bats.

from Blaise, I received a beautiful green tiara, Theo had gotten me a charmed bracelet that he had gotten everyone in our group, it would let us know if any of us were in danger. Greg got me a jumper and Vincent got me exotic sweets. 

Severus much like last year had gotten me a reading book on rear curses and Ced had gotten me a bracelet with a memory charm on it, it would record all my favourite memories for me to to watch later.

after Draco was done opening his gifts we exchanged ours Drcao had gotten me a beautiful bracelet with a signal snake charm on it.

"it is so beautiful Draco"

"just wait till next year"

"what will happen next year?"

"just wait"