II-VII

Draco and I had returned early from the Christmas break, there were a lot of students who hadn't gone and who had returned early but Hogwarts still felt empty without my friends.

-------

Draci and I were sitting in the comment room talking.

"so have you heard any voices presently?"

"no none, I promise if I do I will let you know."

"good. now where are crab and goyle?"

"they were still in the grate hall last I checked"

"still pigging out, illgo get them"

"wait I'll come along"

----------

We were just about to exit the dungeon when we saw Crabbe and Goyle

"Crabbe, Goyle, where have you two been? Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time?" What? Goyle wearing glasses?

"Goyle why are you wearing glasses?"

"Ohh I'm reading" he sounds funny as if he is trying to imitate his voice

"You can read" I hit Draco on for that comment.

"ah, woman! And what are you doing down here, Weasley?"

"Mind your attitude, Malfoy."

"You do realise that you are in our area right?" I asked Weasley, realising I was right he just left. On our way back to the common room Draco and I were walking in the front while Crabbe and Goyle tailed behind us looking around as if they were lost.

"Is it just me or are they acting wired?
And their voices also sound different, and Goyle wearing glasses? Something is off Dray"

"Yeh I noticed but what's going on?"

"I might have an idea, just act normal as if you haven't noticed"

"Alright"

Entering the common room Draco sits in his usual spot while I lay down with my head on his legs, while Crabbe and Goyle just stood there looking awkward.

"We'll go ahead and have a set"

"You'd never know the Weasleys were pure-bloods, the way they behave. They're an embarrassment to the wizarding world, all of them"

"What's wrong Crabbe?" Goyle hits Crabbe

"Stomach ache"

"You know, I'm surprised The Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. I suppose Dumbledore's trying to hush it all up. Father always said that Dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this place."

"He is the worst thing to ever happen" I correct Draco

"You're wrong!"

"What? Do you think there's somewhere here who's worse than Dumbledore? Well? Do you?"

"Harry Potter?"

"Good one, Goyle! You're absolutely right! Pathetic  Potter. And people actually think he's the Heir of Slytherin?"

"But then you must have some idea who's behind it all?" I was still lying on Draco with my eyes closed while he played with my hair.

"you know we don't know anything," I said getting up and looking at Goyle

"Yeah, but you must have some ideas"  

"yeah actually," Draco was just staring at me confused as to what I was talking about.

"I heard that last time the chambers were opened it was 50 years ago, and a mud-blood had died"

"yeah I remember Father talking about that" Draco piped in "As for this time I hope it's the mudblood granger" 

" What's the matter with you two? You're acting very... odd."

"Nothing just a stomach ache" Just then a scar appeared on Goyle's forehead and Crabbe's hair started to change to grinder. and within the blink of an eye, they had run away. 

"That was pathetic potter and Weasel" Draco just hummed starting to braid my hair. it was so relaxing that I ended up falling asleep there.