II-IX

Yesterday's quidditch match had been cancelled the ugly squirrel had gotten herself petrified, I'd preferred her dead but we can't always get what we want. well, at least for now.

and now Hagrid had been imprisoned for opening the chambers as if he could.  and Lucius had had Dumbledore also removed and he was going to take up the role temporarily and Slytherins couldn't have been happier.

I was in the library when an announcement was made.

"All students are to return to their house dormitories at once. All teachers to the second-floor corridor immediately." so of course I went to the second floor to see what was going on.

"As you can see, the Heir of Slytherin has left another message.  Our worst fear has been realized, a student has been taken by the monster, into the Chamber itself. The students must be sent home. I'm afraid this is the end of Hogwarts." just as McGonagall explained everything Lockheart came. 

"So sorry. Dozed off. What have I missed?" what a pathetic excuse of a human being. 

"A girl has been snatched by the monster, Lockhart. Your moment has come at last." gotta love my godfather 

"My... moment?' like I said pathetic excuse of a human being.

"Weren't you saying just last night you've known all along where the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets is?"

"That's settled. We'll leave you to deal with the monster, Gilderoy. Your skills, after all, are legendary." Grate so they are going to let everyone die? I don't wait anymore, I knew what I had to do but not now. As I walked into the common room all my friends jumped on me

"oh thank Merlin, we thought you were the one who was taken" Blaise sighed in relief, Daphne who was crying just hugged me.

"We are glad that you are okay" Theo said giving me a side hug while Draco just looked at me

"where were you, we were all worried sick and you didn't even have Midnight with you. where were you?" draco questioned coming really close to me. 

"I promise I wasn't looking for trouble, I was in the library" I mean it wasn't a complete lie. 

we all sat in the comment room for a while talking before heading to bed.

------

"so it's the female Weasle that has been doing everything now she is the one who has been taken?" Midnight just nodded her head.

Ever since Potter and Weasle disguised themselves as Crabbe and Goyle I have had midnight follow them everywhere. 

"I'm sure they will sneak into the chambers at night, we have to get there before they do"

-------

once everyone was asleep I sneaked out of the comment room and into the chamber of secrets. As I got close to the main chamber I saw the female Weasle laying there on the floor and a 16-year-old boy looming over her. As soon as I walked in he looked at me. 

"Uncle Tom" I bowed a little still walking towards him

 "I didn't think I would get to see you so soon dear niece" 

"well I couldn't help myself but come see you come back to life myself" he looked a little surprised that I knew his plans

"how long have you known?"

"Since last year, to be more precise when your first plan failed, I knew you would have had a backup plan" he looked angry at the mention of his failed attempt to come back to life but managed to mask it as soon as the emotion appeared but it was too late for I had already seen it.