III-XII

Sirius had been caught but then was busted out by unknown and was now missing.  

I had just gotten the news that Remus was leaving school. I was currently running towards his class. Over the months I had gotten really close to him, he became almost like a bother to me. a way older brother but one nonetheless. 

"You can't be leaving!" I burst into his office, finding him in the midst of packing. He looked up, offering a sad smile.

"I'm sorry, but I must," he replied softly.

"Why?" My heart sank; I didn't want to lose him."Someone leaked that I am a werewolf, it's just a matter of time before concerned parents, they wouldn't want someone like me teaching their children" he looked down

"To hell with them!" I exclaimed, unable to contain my frustration. "You've been the best DADA professor we've had since first year! The first year it was that guy who shared a body with Tom, and the next was that idiot! You're the best. They can't do this to you!"

"No one is doing this to me. I resigned," he sighed.

"Please don't go. I'll have Lucius talk to the board. I'm sure they'll listen to him, especially if I go with him. Please, just don't go," I pleaded desperately. Remus approached me and enveloped me in a hug, gently patting my head.

"I know you would, but I don't want you to. And I'm not leaving you. I promise to write to you, and we can meet during your breaks and meetings," he reassured me.

"Oh, and I don't know what you told or did to Sirius, but he seemed very interested in you. He wouldn't stop pestering me with questions about you," I chuckled, lifting my head up. Just then, Potter entered the office, looking between us with confusion as we remained locked in our embrace. I didn't let go of Remus, though.

"I'll leave the two of you to talk then," I said, looking up at Remus. He smiled and ruffled my hair affectionately, causing me to emit an annoyed sound. Remus laughed, and all the while, Potter stood there awkwardly. I bid my final goodbye and left.

the sea day Remus left pathetic Potter received a firebolt in the mail, it was a gift. 

this year Slytherin won both the House Cup and the Quidditch Cup. It had been a good year overall.