III-II

I could hear voices but I couldn't make out any of the words. I slowly opened my eyes just to shut them back due to the sudden brightness. 

"Mara?!" I could recognise that voice anywhere, it was Draco, I was about to speak when I felt how dry my through was. I opened my eyes again, this time giving it enough time to adjust to the brightness. I motioned for water, understanding Draco rushed to my side with a glass full. while helping me dink he yelled for Sereuse, Sissy and Lucius, all three of them came rushing up.

As soon as they entered my room Sissy involved me in a hug.

"oh darling never do that again, you had all four of us so scared" sat beside me while the two men sat at the end of the bed, Draco still sitting on my right holding my hand. 

"how long have I been out?"

"three days" I gasped looking at Severus in horror

"That room!" I remembered,

"Do you remember that?"

"yes, I remember everything, I need to go back there!" all the adults looked at the ground 

"After getting you out of we went there to see what that was but when we went there the door had vanished" Lucious explained, so I was correct that the door hadn't been there before, I had not just missed it.

"that's not a problem I know how to get in there" I moved the blanket to get up when Draco's grasp tightened.

"what about your body ache? your temperature has returned to normal" he looked so worried, my gais softened, I put my left hand on his hand that held my right hand.

"I'm completely fine now, I promise" 

"It's a bit weird don't you think? you getting sick all of a sudden then you find this hidden room, then faint only to awaken three days later completely fine?" Severus was right, this is more than weird

"I guess all answers will be there" 

"I suppose". we walked into the library and approached the book where I had originally pricked my finger by mistake, only this time I was doing it fully consciously. As I pricked my finger a drop of my blood fell on the spine

"oh dear!" 

"Don't worry Sissy, this is supposed to happen" Just then I hear the cracking sound again, looking at the wall where the door had first appeared we saw the door reappear.

"blood magic" Lusius gasped causing Severus and Sissy to gasp too, me and Draco looked at each other confused than at Lusious.

"Blood magic is ancient magic, it was usually used to hide valuable things, only the casters' blood or their kind blood can undo the magic reviling the hidden" Lucius explained

"but as time passed blood magic was forgotten, no one uses it now" Severus expanded on what Lucious had explained. 

"so you are saying that one of my ancestors built this in their house which would be inherited by their kin yet sealed it by blood magic knowing very well that anyone living here could find it and open it  and yet  I am the first one to find it?" 

"looks like it" 

"all answers must be inside, if you want answers we must go in"  Severus was getting impatient. so we all walked in. Seeing the glass orb Sissy gasped

"is- is that a prophecy?"

"so that's what it is"  

"you have heard it?" Severus asked

"yes I had just heard it before fainting" I explained

"We must hear it then" Lusius picked it up but nothing happened

"Weird, when I picked it up it started speaking instantly" Severus eyes me before taking the orb from Lucious's hand and playing it in mine.

"Amid the chaos, a descendant shall awaken the dormant power of her ancestor, a revered figure of old. Through the journey of true love, she shall unlock ancient magic, destined to face her kin's malevolent counterpart, who stirs once more from the shadows.

bound by blood but divergent in spirit, she and him shall clash in a struggle for supremacy. The true heir shall emerge, by birthright and by the virtue of heart and soul. It is she who holds the key to vanquish the looming darkness, not the celebrated hero of legend.

In their likeness yet divergence lies the fulcrum of destiny. For she, having tasted the essence of love, wields a strength beyond his grasp. In choosing the path of shadows, she holds the power to unravel worlds, a force to bring about the inevitable end."

Everyone stared at me with wide eyes. no one moved or spoke. 

"soo, I'm the one who is meant to kill Tom and not Potter?" the silence was killing me, I had to say something. 

"that's all you take from that?" Severus looked me dead in the eyes

" Not when u put it like that"

"wait, you and Draco got together before your school year ended, then why are your powers just manifesting?"  all the adults looked at Draco and me.

"I'm not su-" That's when I remembered, we kissed. I looked at Draco, who was thinking about the same thing as me by the look on his face.

"go on what happened that day" I just stared at the ground not being able to look the three in the eye. 

"come on speak up one of you" What was up with Severus and his lack of patience today? Neither of us said anything. so the three just kept staring at us.

"nothing happened," I said finally gaining enough courage to look at them.  non of them believed me but they just shook their heads. then I remembered the three books. I looked at where they were the last time I was here and not to my surprise they were there, the rest just followed my gaze to the shelf. I went towards it and picked up one of the books.

"Draco scale" (it's Latin, not English, it means dragon scale) As soon as I read that out loud my heirloom was wrapped around my wrist, the weird thing was that when I had tried it on when I had gotten it, it was big on me but now it fit as if made for me.

"What is that?"  Sissy asked pointing at my wrist.
"If I'm not mistaken that is the Slytherin heirloom" Severus explained
"Yeh, wasn't it you who gave it to me on Christmas in my first year at Hogwarts"

"it was me but I remember it being a bit bigger"

'"Yes it was she has even tried it on but it kept slipping off" Draco recalled. While they talked I opened the book, much like its title the book was also written in Latin, I read some of it and it was all about the heirloom.

"Guys this entire book is about the heirloom" I told everyone. I picked up the second book.

"My heir" I read out loud. I opened it and read a bit, it was all addressed to me, assuming I am the true heir.
"For what I understand but reading the first page, Salazar Slytherin had been bestowed this prophecy by some seer"

I picked up the third book but it wouldn't open, so I bit my finger hard making it bleed, I smudged some of my blood onto the cover page and the book opened right up.

"Looks like Grandpa Salazar loved using blood magic" All I got was serious stairs, not exactly the response I was hoping for.

Inside there was a hole in the pages, that looked like my wand would fit perfectly into, then I noticed a piece of paper, it read 'my wand shall present it's self to my rightful heir' I quickly took out my wand and placed it in the hole. I was right. A perfect fit.

"My wand is Salazar's wand" I looked at everyone and they looked just as shocked as me, except Severus. 

"you know something about this, don't you?"

"I had my suspicions"