IV-IX

after breakfast, I headed to the potions classroom where I knew I would find Severus, and just as I had thought he was there.

"What happened to you," he asked taking in my state.

"We had a party in the common room last night" There was no point in hiding it from him. he sighed and nodded.

"so what are you doing here?" he asked going back to grading students' easy's. 

"I remembered reading about a potion that helps breathe underwater, I didn't remember the name more how to brew it so I came to the best potioneer" he didn't even look at me!

"what are you trying to butter me?" he asks not amused at all.

"a girl can try, if not brewing it for me at least tell me its name, I'll find its recipe on my own" he sighed at looked at me.

"Why do you need that potion?" he raised a brow

"for the second task, of course, I need to be able to breathe underwater for an hour, and if I remember correctly that potion's effects would last at least two"  he looked up at me slightly surprised.

"you already figured it out?" he asked.

"yeh, Adrien had me open it at the party last night, the screeching was defining but that was a clue in itself, I remembered reading that mermaids would be enchanting underwater but above ground is defining, it was a guess if anything honestly, didn't think it would have been that easy" Severus seemed genuinely amused. 

"how did you listen to it? Please don't tell me you went for a swim in the Blacklake in the middle of the night" he said holding his head. I laughed at him

"I was going to do that at first but then the prefects suggested I go to the prefect's washroom" I shrugged, he sighed and shook his head.

"so about that potion to help me breathe," I asked again

"it is called 'drop of air' Once you find the recipe you may use my classroom to brew it and as for the ingredients we should have most of them, if they aren't there in the ingredients closet check my personal stash I'm sure you know where that is," he said getting up and getting taking out a huge jug from a shelf behind him, the jug was full of some green liquid. he handed me the jug.

"if you look like this I don't even want to know what the rest you will look like, this should help with the hangover" I smiled sheepishly at him. 

I thanked him for the cure and headed towards the comment room to give it to everyone. 

----------

it was Sunday and I was in my house at Hogsmeade. we were holding another meeting of our group, but we still hadn't come up with a name for our group and Marcus had decided to work on that while we waited for Remus. 

"Okay so I have come up with some names" Marcus announced standing up, he walked towards the white border and wrote four names.

"The Order of the Silver Serpent, The Phoenix Alliance, The Dawnbreakers and Shadow Solasta, please vote on your favourite one, the name with the most votes wins" Everyone seemed to agree on this method of choosing a name.

everyone was voting when Remus came.

"I am terribly sorry for the delay," he said taking his seat. he then saw the four names on the board and all the votes under them.

"what did I miss?" he asked looking at me.

"We are trying to choose a name for ourselves" I explained. After everyone had settled down I started the meeting.