IV-XI

Today was the Yule ball. Daphne and I had called Fleur to our room to get ready. 

"wait so the two of you share a room? like just the two of you?" Fleur asks surprised

"Yes, courtesy of Severus," I tell her

"How can you call the head of your house just by his name?" Fleur seemed shocked. daphne giggles at her.

"he is her godfather" she explains to Fleur.

"What?!" Fleur says 

"yup, he and my parents were pretty close" I explain while doing my hair.

"Daphne baby please can you do my make-up, you know I can't do my make-up to save my life" I plead 

"sure" Daphne chuckles.

"Could you please also do my mak-up?" Fleur asks daphne

"of course not that either of you needs to makeup I mean have you looked in the mirror the both of you are so pretty!" Daphne gushes

"babe you are just as pretty!" I tell her

"no you" she giggles back

"no, you" I laugh

"Okay now turn so I can do your makeup " Daphne orders

"yes Your Highness" I tease 

"if anything you are the queen, literally" Daphne giggles, I open my mouth to say something but Daphne hushes me and starts doing my make-up which makes Fleur giggle.

 It had been a couple of hours and the three of us had started getting ready and finally, we were. The boys had decided to wait for us at the bottom of the staircase near the entrance of the great hall.

the three of us were at the top of the staircase. As soon as we came into view all chatter quieted down and now all eyes were on the three of us. our dates seeing us came the bottom of the staircase. 

Daphne was the first of us three who descended, as soon as she got to the bottom Theo offered her his hand which she gladly took, then whispered something in Daphne's ear that made her bush, next was Fleur, seeing her decent Cedric stepped forward and offered her his hand. now it was my turn, I started walking down, and Draco stood there at the bottom staring at me, his stare made me nervous yet gave me butterflies. As I reached the bottom Draco extended his hand which I gladly took. 

"you look ravishing my love" Draco whispered in my ear

"you don't look so bad yourself Mr Malfoy" I giggle.

 Cedric and Fleur stood before Draco and me in the line in which we would be entering, us champions had to make an entry and then have the first dance. 

"bloody hell! do you see what they are wearing?!" I could recognise that squeaky voice anywhere. I turn around and almost burst out laughing but I compose myself.

"by Salazar! nice rags Weasel! Where did you get it from?! Are you sure you did just take one of the mop cloths from the kitchen?" I ask him. he turns red. 

"Merlin! This is Weasel!? I thought it was an ape" Daco exclaimed laughing at the red weasel. I hear Fleur stiffen lighter from ahead and smirk. 

then Kurm showed up with the Ugly squirrel as his date. he could do so much better than that mudblood but I stayed quiet and looked away. soon the door to the grate hall opened and we walked in. The hall looked beautiful, nothing compared to what Narcissa could do but beautiful nonetheless.

"the five champions please escort to the dance floor with their partners for the first dance" the announcer announced. Draco held his hand for me, I took his hand and he led me to the dance floor.