II - III

I was in the library searching for something about what Midnight had told me while she laid on on another pile of books when we heard it 

 "Come...  come... come to me... come to me..." I looked towards Midnight as if asking if she heard that too, she just nodded her head in yes. so I did what any other smart person would do.

I ended up in a corridor trying to figure out where the voice had come from when I heard it again. 

"Blood. I smell blood. Let me rip you... Let me kill you. Kill... kill... kill!" the voice was coming from a little far so I started running towards it.

"It's time," the voice said again. By the time I had gotten to where the voice was coming from I was too late, there hung Mrs Norris petrified and on the wall behind her was written "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir, beware." it was written in blood. i heard footsteps so I hid, it was the trio of stupidity. 

"The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir, beware."  the ugly squirrel reader  

"it's written in blood". well, no shit. Then pathetic potter spotted Mrs Norris by this time a lot of students had gathered, I saw my group of friends and went towards them.

"hey" 

"ahh, Merlin woman where did you come from? and where were you during dinner? we were trying to find you when we came across this mess" Blaise ranted 

"I will explain everything later" Everyone just eyes me suspiciously

"promise" that made them look away.

"Enemies of the Heir, beware! You'll be next, Mudbloods.!" Draco yelled. 

"what's going on here? Go on, make way, make way. Potter... what are you...? Mrs. Norris?  You murdered my cat." Flich said grabbing a hold of Potter's collar. 

"No. No." just then dumbledore walked in. As soon as he saw the message he sent as all away. 

once back in our common room, we all sat done in our places 

"right so Draco do you remember earlier today when I had gotten really mad at that ugly squirrel?"

"yes why"

"Well I hadn't noticed while talking  to her but after my little rant I realised that Midnight was hissing at her and her friends and she had never done anything like that before today, so I asked her about it and he said that she also didn't know why she did it she said it saw as f my emotions became hers and she didn't know who this could happen, so I was as the library earlier trying to  find why would something like that happen when we heard this voice it said 'Come... come... come to me... come to me...' so we went looking for th-"

"you went looking?!? you don't go looking when you hear ominous things!" Blaise yelled I sent him a glare

"so as I saw saying we followed it when we heard it again by the time we got there it was too late source of the voice was gone and all that was left behind was that message, and soon after me the trio of stupidity arrived so I hid" 

"so what do you think it was?" Theo asked

"I'm not sure" I lied

"Well that is it for today's adventures, now let's head to bed. and Mara, next time you hear the notice you take one of us with you you don't go alone understand?" 

"not gonna ask me not to follow the voice?" I raised a brow

"You won't listen and follow it anyway, at least if one of us is with you I will be less worried"

"The Draco Malfoy worries about me? I'm honoured" I taunt 

"Shut up before I put Crab and Goyle as your permanent bodyguards"

"That's what I thought" Blaise and Theo just laughed at us

-------------

I made sure everyone was asleep before seeking out. I had read all about the Chamber of the Secret from the one who built it himself. Salazar's dirty saw in the Salvatore library back home and I had read it and knew how to get into it, but who was the one who opened it it certainly wasn't me. 

I walked into the washroom making sure Martel didn't see me opened the chambers and went in.