II - I

I spent the whole summer with Draco at the Malfoy Manner since Severus was travelling for work. all we did throughout the summer was swim and have picnics in the back gardens, Cissy grows almost all kinds of flowers, it is so pretty there and there is this stream with such clear water. 

---------

One night Draco and I had stayed up late reading a muggle book. no matter how bad muggles are their fiction books are on another level, their imagination is wild. anyway, we had gotten hungry so we decided to make a muggle dish described in the book, pancakes. It looked easy enough so we went into the kitchen and dismissed the elves as we wanted to make them ourselves, everything was going great until it was. I had asked Dray to crack two eggs, in place of banging the egg on the counter to crack it he banged it on my head, which resulted in me throwing flour at him. just then Lucius entered the kitchen.

"What is all this?" he said sounding disappointed in us. 

"I didn't expect this from you Amara" I just looked down at the floor.

"Look at what have the two of you done, there is flour all over the floor, but not you" Before I could comprehend what he had just said I saw covered in four.  I looked to see Lucius laughing, and I couldn't help but laugh too, this time I took a fist full of flour and threw it at Lucius, due to him laughing some flour went into his mouth causing him to cough making Draco and I laugh.

"you are on" The next thing I knew the three of us were covered in pancake ingredients and Cissy was walking into the kitchen.

"what have the three of you done?! Draco and Amara I understand a little that they are kids but Lucius,  you too?" she was more amused than angry 

"my love I'm sorry" Lucius said hugging Cissy causing the ingredients to get all over her. 

 "Lucius!!" we all just laughed Cissy took an egg from the counter throwing it at Lucius. 

"I see, this truly is very fun," she said while Lucius just stared at her surprised. 

"However it's late you the three of you have to go get your books for next year so go bath then to bed! the three of you!"

"yes ma'am," we said simultaneously with our heads down the three of us returned to our rooms. 

--------------

We were in Flourish and Blottsdraco and I were on the second level away from all the crowd and yet that stupid wizard saw us. 

"it can't be! Mr Malfoy Ms Salvetore!" Gilderoy Lockhart what a joke in the name of Wizerd. 

"Please come down and do me the honour of taking a picture with me" Before I could deny him Lucius stepped in front of me.

"no need" 

" of course, I understand Ms Salvatore is camera shy, that is no problem at all" 

"Actually you are the problem" Lucius says causing Lockhart to go red. causing Draco and I to let out a small chuckle which causes Lucius to smile. 

Lockheart then returns to signing his books. 

"Make your way there, please! Let me by, madam, thank you. Excuse me, little girl, this is for The Daily Prophet." a man says snapping a picture 

"It can't be Harry Potter!" Lockhart notices 

"Harry Potter! Excuse me, madam." the photographer pushes Harry up to the front Lockhart pulls Harry to his side

"Nice big smile, Harry, together you and I rate the front page!" Harry doesn't smile, but the photographer snaps a picture anyway 

"Ladies and gentlemen, what an extraordinary moment this is! When young Harry stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning to purchase my autobiography Magical Me. Which, incidentally, is currently celebrating its twenty-seventh week atop the Daily Prophet bestseller list" Draco and  I are listing to everything from above.

"he had no idea that he would, in fact, be leaving with my entire collected works. Free of charge.  Now, ladies."

pathetic potter and his friends are going to the front of the store. seeing that Draco who now standing on a staircase, tears a page out of a book.

" Bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter? Famous Harry Potter, can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page." Draco sneers 

"Leave him alone." a ginger girl says stepping in front of Potter 

" Pathetic Potter... you've got yourself a girlfriend!" I laugh

"that who by the looks of it is a Weasle" I laugh harder

"I guess pathetic people gravitate towards each other" Draco laughs 

"Like you are any better snakes" 

"Judging by your books and clothes, we are" Draco turns his nose up in disgust.

"Ron" a taller ginger comes over.

"Well, well, well, Weasley senior,"  Lucius says standing behind us.

"Busy time at the Ministry, Arthur, all those extra raids. I do hope they're paying you overtime, but judging by the state of this. I'd say not. What's the use of being a disgrace to the name of wizard if they don't even pay you well for it?" 

"We have a very different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy."

" Clearly. I heard your son here likes hitting girls" Lucius says eyeing Weasel.

"I'd say that disgraces the name of wizard" Lucius turns his nose up just like Draco had earlier. this comment of Lucius causes Arthur to look down. after that, we don't wait and just leave.

Lucius leaves us to go do some of his work so  Draco I and decide to go have some ice cream. 

draco and I were at the parlour eating ice cream.

"give me a taste of the flavour you got Dray"  I ask him holding out my ice cream for him to taste.

"mint and chocolate chips? why do you torture yourself by eating frozen toothpaste Dray?" I ask making a face, Draco just laughs and continues eating his ice cream.

"This is going to be our year" I just nod along.

----------- 

Daphne and  I sat next to each other, more like cuddling and Crab and Goyle on either side of us, the two of them had just fallen into a food coma after eating half the trolly.

Drayco, Theo and Blaise sat in front of us discussing biases time in Italy. 

"ohh how I have fallen in love with Paris Mara! I wish you could see the things I saw, the boys men ohh I wish I could have just stayed there" Daphne rants 

"and don't get me started on the fashion and the clothes there" she sighs dramatically

"thank you for the gifts," I tell her

"You are most welcome my love, now tell me which one was your favourite one," she says raising her eyebrows

"differently the dark green ones"

" I knew it! I told mum to buy most dark colours but she wouldn't listen to me she said you would need varieties"

"What are the two of you talking about there wasn't anything dark green in the gifts," Draco asks confused, listing to Draco Daphne looks at me surprised

"We opened the gifts together, thank you for letting me know beforehand," I tell Dahny truly thankful, I don't know what would I have done if Draco had seen my new lingerie. 

"I know something like this would happen" Daphne laughed.

"okay now even I want to now" Blaise piped in.

"you boys should continue your talk and we girls shall continue ours" I say looking away from Draco.