2

"WHY HASN'T HE SPOKEN TO ME,CLAIRE?" Viviene Smith grumbled in annoyance as she threw a dagger towards Clarisse. Clarisse grabbed it and threw it on the ground,making a time out hand to her friend.

"Maybe...No nevermind."

"No,say it."Viviene threw her hands up in the air.Clarissee gave her a sad smile and Viv's shoulders slumped."He forgot I exist.I know"

"I'm sure he really is just too busy-"

"No,he's not."Viviene sighed "We all know it."

"A newbie!"Clarisse suddenly yelled and Viviene turned around to see Annabeth Chase approaching with a tall boy with golden locks and green eyes.

He looked cute.

"Clarisse," Annabeth sighed. "Why don't you go polish your spear or something?" Before she turned to Viviene and pulled her in a hug. Viviene smiled and ruffled Annabeth's hair before pulling out of the hug,an emotionless expression on her face once again.

"Sure, Miss Princess," Clarisse said. "So I can run you through with it Friday night."

"Erre es korakas!"Annabeth rolled her eyes at Clarisse."You don't stand a chance."

"Oh,with me on the team?" Viviene smirked,throwing an arm over Clarisse's sweaty shoulders."We so have a chance if I'm on the team."

"We'll pulverize you,"Clarisse said,her eye twitching a bit."Who's this little runt?"

"Percy Jackson," Annabeth said, "meet Clarisse, Daughter of Ares."She montioned to Clarisse."and meet Viviene,also daughter of Ares."

"Like ... the war god?"Percy blinked,shock clear on his face.

"Yes,stupid got any problem with my father?" Viviene asked,glaring at Percy.

"No,"Percy said "It explains the bad smell."

 "We got an initiation ceremony for newbies, Prissy."Clarisse growled.

"Percy."

"Whatever. Come on, I'll show you."

"Clarisse-" Annabeth tried to say.

"Stay out of it, wise girl."

Viviene stayed quiet,watching as Percy handed the minotaur horn to Annabeth. But Clarisse was quicker and held him by the neck ,dragging him towards the bathroom.

"Like he's 'Big Three' material," Clarisse said as she pushed him toward one of the toilets."Yeah, right. Minotaur probably fell over laughing, he was so stupid looking."

The next thing that happened shocked everyone,even Viviene. 

While Clarisse was trying to push Percy's head into the toilet,the pipes exploded and the bathroom flooded.

Percy got up from the floor and kicked Clarisse in the face,making Viviene's blood boil even more when he pushed Clarisse into the showers. Some of their siblings tried to help but the water only went for them if they did so.