6

VIVIENE RAN AROUND HER ROOM,THROWING SPARE CLOTHES,WEAPONS AND SNACKS IN HER DARK GREEN BACKPACK. 

"Are you sure going on this quest is smart?"Clarisse asked with a frown. "Your Percys protector and by protecting him,you'll tell dear grandpa Zeus that you think he didn't steal the bolt. He'll come after you."

"Let him." Viviene said as she zipped up her backpack."I'm not a child anymore,Claire."

"You never were a child,Viviene."Clarisse sighed,rubbing her temple."Just,stay safe,okay?Come back,please."

"I will,Claire." Viviene smiled and squeezed her shoulder before throwing her backpack onto her shoulders and walking out of her cabin.

Viviene walked to the meeting spot and stood next to Annabeth who had her Yankees cap on,her backpack on her back and she held a large book in her hands. Viveine nudged her and Annabeth smiled.

"So,who's the fifth?"Percy asked suddenly,startling Viviene."They're a bit late."

"I'm the fifth."A familiar voice said and Viviene turned around,only to be met with Blake's face and grinning figure. 

Blake's brown eyes were shining happily as she looked at Viviene. Her hair was in a poyntail and she wore a camp t-shirt and beige pants.

"Blake."Viviene walked forward and embraced her in a small hug,quickly pulling away when she remebered Percy was here. "I had a feeling you'd want to go."

"Your feeling's are always right."Blake smirked before looking towards Annabeth."Beth."

"It's Annabeth,to you Blake."Annabeth grumbled in annoyance and Blake's smirk grew wider. Viviene gave her a look,pleading her to stop.

"Jackson."Blake nodded to Percy in respect,him doing the same and mumbling a nice to meet you.

Gods,Viviene really wanted to punch him.

"This is Argus," Chiron told the group,montioning to the guy in a uniform. "He will drive you into the city, and, er, well, keep an eye on things."

Viviene heard footsteps and everyone looked around,until their eyes landed on Luke who was runnning towards them with sneakers in his hands.

"Hey!" he panted. "Glad I caught you." From the corner of her eye,Viviene saw how hard Annabeth blushed. Blake's mood visibly fell and  a frown was on her face.

"Just wanted to say good luck," Luke told Percy. "And I thought ... um, maybe you could use these."He handed him the sneakers, which looked pretty normal. They even smelled kind of normal. "Maia!"

White bird's wings sprouted out of the heels, startling me so much, Percy dropped them. The shoes flapped around on the ground until the wings folded up and disappeared.

"Awesome!" Grover said.Luke smiled.

"Those served me well when I was on my quest. Gift from Dad. Of course, I don'tuse them much these days...." His expression turned sad.

"Hey, man," Percy said. "Thanks."

"Listen, Percy ..." Luke looked uncomfortable. "A lot of hopes are riding on you. So just ... killsome monsters for me, okay?"They shook hands.