3

CLARISSE CAME BACK FROM CAPTURE THE FLAG TO CABIN FIVE WITH WIDE,SHOCKED EYES.

"Claire?"Viviene asked as she got up from the bed,a frown on her face."Whats up?How'd it go?"

"He's-"Clarisse sat on the bed and put her head in her hands. Viviene sat down in front of her,a worried frown still on her face."He's Poseidons son,Viv."

Poseidon's son.

Viviene felt anger boil through her veins,her fingers iching as they twisted. She felt a dangerous pull in her gut and got up,rushing out of the house.

Viviene ran towards Poseidona cabin,auddenly understanding why her father told her not to participate in capture the flag. Not only beacuse of her powers,but because he knew she'd kill Percy if she saw him being claimed by Poseidon.

Which is exactly what she was going to do.

Viviene saw Luke and Percy on the porch of Poseidon's cabin and Viviene took her dagger out,took Percy by the arm and pinned him againt the wall.

Her dagger stuck to his throat,drawing a bit of blood as he stared at her with wide eyes.

"Viviene."Luke said from behind her in a worried tone."Stop it."

"Give me a good reason as to why I shouldn't kill Poseidon's little precious son?The same way he killed my mother."Viviene smirked slowly,craning her head. She heard loud waves come from the beach qhich made her laugh."Oh,what will you do,king of the Waters?Will you send a fish after me?"

The waves continued crashing against the sand,and Viviene saw the other demigods exit their cabins to see what was happening.

"Let go of him."Luke's tone was firm."You're letting your emotions get the best of you."

"There's no place for a dirty son of Poseidon here."Viviene threatened,staring into Percy's eyes. For some reason,her heart burned as soon as she said those words to him. But she ignored it.

"Viviene."A new boyish voice came and a hand touched the arm that was against Percy's throat."Come on. Let go of him. Walk it off."

Viviene snapped out of her angry trance and Percy saw how her body relaxed. 

" Tell your father  the female Ares says hi."

And then she let go off him. 

Percy saw as the boy that calmed her dragged her down the street into the Apollo cabin.

"Who's he?"

"Flynn Palmer,son of Apollo. His mother,Esther used to be married to Viviene's mother."Luke replied."Her half brother."

In the Apollo cabin

Flynn watched as his best friend and sister hit the wall and let out a frustrated yell.

"The guts he has to act innnocent into my face,like he doesn't know that Poseidon killed my mother!I bet Poseidon raised him himself and sent him in as a spy!" Flynn watched his sibling leave the room as soon as she started yelling. Well,everyone except for Lee and Blake Hurtlig."And Poseidon!Don't get me started!He broke the oath! Just because he couldn't keep it in his pants after seeing a mortal!" Viviene yelled loudly,her body sliding down the wall she broke by punching.Vivienne felt a familiar female presence and she looked to the side.

Blake Hurtlig was next to her,with a sad look on her face. The look made Viviene's eyes water and she let out a sob,throwing her arms around Blake.

Poseidon killed Daphne Smith,Viv's mother  by drowning her in front of Viviene. It was a perfect sunny day,and Daphne went for a swim. Viviene stayed on the beach,playing voleyball with Flynn,before she heard her mother scream loudly from the sea.

Viviene watched from the beach as her mothers arms flapped,trying to get out of the water. Viviene wanted to run into the water despite not knowing how to swim,but Flynn grabbed her hand tightly.

They both helplessly watched  as Daphne Smith got drowned by Poseidon. 

Why did Poseidon kill Daphne,you may ask yourself?

Long ago,Ares and Aphrodite had a daughter by the name of Alcippe.Alcippe got raped by one of Poseidon's sons,Halirrhothios. Ares killed Halirrhothios for raping his daughter. And long story short,Poseidon then killed Daphne in front of Viviene.

"You killed Daphne?!"Ares yelled loudly as he walked towards Poseidon who was sitting on his throne,unbothered."What in the name of Hades were you thinking?"

"An eye for an eye." Poseidon replied and Ares growled in anger.

"You killed Daphne in front of her child because I killed your son who raped my daughter?"Ares yelled,a menacing look on his face."We were over that,Poseidon.You even held a fucking trial!"

"You killed my son so I killed your wife."Poseidon said as he got up,glaring at the God of War."Now we're over it."

Meanwhile at the Olympus...

Aphrodite sat on her throne,watching the screen with Ares next to her throne. They watched as their girl cried into Blake's arms,mumbling something about wanting to kill Percy Jackson and his father.

"This will be a mess,aph." Ares commented,his arms crossed and muscles tense. He looked down at his wife who was now staring at the floor with her eyes closed."Can't you...defy the prophecy?"

"The prophecy can't be defied,Ares. You know that." Aphrodite's voice was pure silk.

"The soldier shall kill her loved one,

she will fall for the one she's supposed to hate,

she shall crave her fathers knowledge and her stepmothers advice,

she shall loose her mind."