(TEASER)

VIVIENE SAT IN THE DINING ROOM WITH ARES AND APHRODITE, TALKING ABOUT THE VISIT ALCIPPE PAYED HER.

"There's a prophecy about you." Ares told her. " We can't tell you the details. Apollo said it'll appear in your dreams after your next birthday."

"Thank's for the reminded, Alcippe mentioned Apollos wife." Viviene said, bringing the cup full of water to her lips. Ares and Aphrodite shared a look.

"What exactly did he say?" Ares asked.

"Only that she had to beg Apollo and her to let her visit my dream." Viviene said as she put her glass down. "Is it true? Does Lord Apollo have a wife?"

"Yes,he does." Ares nodded." And she's a godess."

"What?"Viviene asked. "How haven't I heard of her then?"

"Let me tell you a story, Viviene." Aphrodite spoke up. "Once upon a time-"

"Ten years ago." Ares shot his wife a look. Aphrodite glared at him and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Once upon a time, after Apollos last fated lover,Cyrene died he came to me. Begged me to stop and give him mercy. As you know, every lover Apollo has always ends in tragedy. So, I swore on the river Styx to give him a fated lover that will never die." Aphrodite said.

"One day, he had to go to the mortal world for a task. He found a mortal, by the name of April. He was immmdieatly drawn to her, and after a week he came to me. He asked if she was his fated lover."

"Was she?"

"She is." Aphrodite corrected. " April was a mortal. One day, we discovered she was Poseidon's demigod child. Instead of sending her to camp, we brought her to Olympus. Poseidon wanted to kill her, saying she was a mistake. April almost flooded Olympus because she felt betrayed and broken. Apollo  took her under his wing. She stayed in his chambers, sometimes visting his sister Artemis if she was bored. Apollo and she kissed soon, and April felt their connection. She summoned me and I told her everything. Apollo came back that night and they had an argument. She was mad because he didn't tell her that they were fated lovers. April escaped."

"You keep saying she was a mortal." 

"Listen carefully now. April got lost and stumbled into the Underworld. Hades' army killed her. When Hades' wife, Persophene found her she brought her to us. Apollo was on the verge of breaking down, he was desperate. He felt betrayed because I promised not to kill her."

" Apollo begged us to help him heal her. Everyone did, except for Zeus. When she woke up, instead of mortal blood, ichor flowed through her veins."

"She became a goddess." Viviene gaped at her stepmother. "But the goddess of what?"

" April died and a new woman was reborn. " Ares said as she got up. He walked to a closet and took a portrait out, showing it to Viviene.  

Apollo was on the portrait. He wore a suit and his blonde hair was a mess. His eyes held a loving gaze as he looked down at the woman next to him.

She was shorter then him, probably to his shoulder. She had long black hair and deep brown eyes. She had star earings on one ear and sun earings on the other. She wore a golden gown that reached the floor with sun engravings around the waist. She had  a golden crown on her head.

"This isn't April." Ares said, pointing at her figure. "This is the Goddess of Ichor, Astra."

" Goddess of Ichor?" Viviene repeated. Aphrodite nodded.

"She can turn mortals into gods. She can kill people by turning their mortal blood into one of a god. She can summon big doses of ambrosia and nectar and force feed it to them."

"Why don't we know of her?"

"Because, Zeus cursed her."

"With what?"

"She's cursed to spend the rest of her life locked up in Olympus." Aphrodite said." It was a punishment for her and Apollo. Even so more on Apollo because Zeus was mad he fell for a mortal and then turned her into a goddess powerful enough to be a main Goddess."

"So, there's thirteen Olympians?"

"There's thirteen Olympians." Aphrodite nodded.

APRIL / GODDESS OF ICHOR / ASTRA

OUT ON THE FIRST OF MAY