61

WARNING: TIME SKIP!

VIVIENE WALKED BY THALIA , CLUTCHING HER BACKPACK.

Then- someone bumped into Thalia. Thalia bumped into Viviene- it was like a domino effect. The girls stimbled back, falling in the Apollo capsule with a thud!

Viviene grumbled, helping Thalia up before looking at the scene in front of her.

Zoe and Bianca had arrows notched, aimed at... Percy!

"Percy!" Viviene sighed." Thank the gods."

"You! How  dare you show thy face here?" Zoe lowered her bow.

"Percy!" Grover said. "Thank goodness."
Zoe glared at him, and he blushed. "I mean, um, gosh. You're not supposed to be here!"

"Luke," Percy said, trying to catch his breath. "He's here."

The anger in Thalia's eyes immediately melted. She put her hand on her silver bracelet.

"Where?"

Percy told them about the Natural History Museum, Dr. Thorn, Luke, and the General.

"The General is here?" Zoe looked stunned. "That is impossible! You lie."

"Why would I lie? Look, there's no time. Skeleton warriors—"

"What?" Thalia demanded. "How many?"

"Twelve," Percy said. "And that's not all. That guy, the General, he said he was sending
something, a 'playmate,' to distract you over here. A monster."

Thalia, Viviene and Grover exchanged looks.

"We were following Artemis's trail," Grover said. "I was pretty sure it led here. Some
powerful monster scent… She must've stopped here looking for the mystery monster. But we  haven't found anything yet."

"Zoe," Bianca said nervously, "if it is the General—"

"It cannot be!" Zoe snapped. "Percy must have seen an Iris-message or some other illusion."

"Illusions don't crack marble floors," Percy told her.

Zoe took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. Viviene didn't know why she was taking it so  personally, or how she knew this General guy, but she figured now wasn't the time to ask.

"If  Percy is telling the truth about the skeleton warriors," Viviene said, "we have no time to argue.  They are the worst, the most horrible… We must leave now."

"Good idea," Viviene and Percy said.

"I was not including thee, boy," Zoe said.

"You are not part of this quest."

"Hey, I'm trying to save your lives!"

"You shouldn't have come, Percy," Thalia said grimly. "But you're here now. Come on.  Let's get back to the van."

"That is not thy decision!" Zoe snapped.

RED ¹ / Percy Jackson !जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें