25

VIVIENE WAS WALKING BACK TO HER CABIN WHEN SHE SAW ANNABETH AND PERCY ON THE BEACH,SPREADING OUT A PICNIC BLANKET.

"Annabeth!"Vivane yelled loudly,a large smile on her face."Percy!"

The two turned around and saw Viviene standing there with the brightest smile ever. Percy was the first to get up and rush to her. 

When Percy reached her he pulled her into a bone crushing hug. Viviene groaned in pain,laughing as she hugged him back. She put her arms around his shoulders and he put his around her waist.

"Shit,I'm never letting you make a sacrifice ever again."Percy said,relaxing in her embrace.

"I'm fine,bubbles."She rolled her eyes,burying her head into his neck. She breathed in his sea scent,feeling like she was finally home.

"Hey,let me hug her!"Annabeth grumbled and Percy let go off of his best friend.Annabeth pullled Viviane into a tight hug."Never leave me alone with Blake ever again."

"Honestly,the first thing I need to hear about after coming back is your love life?"Viviene asked,shaking her head

"Ok,you can go back to the Underworld now."Annabeth grumbled as she let go off her.

"No you can't,"Percy glared at Annabeth."You can go to the underworld,Annabeth."

"Oh,go to hell-"

"Okay!"Viviene clapped her hands loudly,earning their attention."Enough of that-can I join your picnic?"

But their picnic was interrupted by Grover. Grover hugged Viviane first,quickly filling her up on the mission he's going on.

"You'll be amazing,goat boy."Viviane smiled at him,giving him a supportive nod.

Then Annabeth gave him a hug. She told him to keep his fake feet on.

"So,where are you going to search first?"Percy asked.

"Kind of a secret," he said, looking embarrassed. "I wish you could come with me, guys, buthumans and Pan ..."

"We understand," Annabeth said. "You got enough tin cans for the trip?"

"Yeah."

"And you remembered your reed pipes?"

"Jeez, Annabeth," he grumbled. "You're like an old mama goat."

But he didn't really sound annoyed.

He gripped his walking stick and slung a backpack over his shoulder. He looked like anyhitchhiker you might see on an American highway.

"Well," He said,"wish me luck."

He gave Annabeth and Viviene two long hugs. He squeezed Percy's shoulder before turning around.

"Hey,Grover!"Percy suddenly called out. Grover turned around with raised brows."Wherever you're going-I hope they make good enchiladas."

Grover grinned, and then he was gone, the trees closing around him.

"We'll see him again," Annabeth said in an attempt to be supportive.