26

THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER CAME QUICKLY. Viviene spent all her days at the Aphrodite cabin,hanging out with Silena and Elodie. She always atteneded the bonfires with Elodie to catch up with Blake and let Elodite hang out with her boyfriend,Flynn.

Viviene and Annabeth would lay on the beach after breakfast,reading books.Well,Viviene would read two sentances and then get up and practice her sword swinging.

Today,after dinner, at the bonfire, the campers were getting their end of the year beads.The design was pitch black, with a sea-green trident shimmering in the center.

"The choice was unanimous," Luke announced."This bead commemorates the first Son of the Sea God at this camp, and the quest he undertook into the darkest part of the Underworld to stop a war!"

The entire camp got to their feet and cheered. Viviene was the only to cheer for Percy from the Ares cabin,but after she gave them a glare her siblings followed her movements,shooting Percy fake smiles.

***

Percy knocked on cabin five's door,silently praying Clarisse wouldn't open it.

His prayers were ignored.

"Prissy."Clarisse opened the door with raised brows. Yelling was heard in the background,Ares' children runnning around the room and taking all their things.

"Clarisse."Percy said."Is Viviene here?"

"Yeah,a second."Clarissse turned around."Viviene!Your boyfriend's here!"

"Oh!We-I-"Percy tried,a blush on his cheeks. Clarisse glared at him and Percy took a step back.

"Hey,bubbles."Viviene came into view. Her dark hair was freshly washed and let down. She was wearing an orange tank top and black leggings. Her dark green shield was in one hand,her daggers in her other hand.

"Hey,red."Percy smiled nervously."I need some sword swinging lessons."

"You came to the best."Viviene shot him her dazzling smile before turning to Clarisse."See you later,Claire."

"Enjoy your date!"One of Viviene's siblings yelled from inside as soon as Viviene stepped out of the hosue. Viviene turned back around and sent her sibling a middle finger before turning back to Percy and slamming the door to cabin five shut.

"Sorry about them."Viviene sighed as they walked."I don't usually let my friends pick me up because my siblings always make a big deal out of it."

"No worries."Percy shrugged."It's cute."

"Sure it is."Viviene rolled her eyes."I don't get other people. By other people I mean children of any god that isn't ares-you find everything cute."

"That's because your father is a grumpy asshole."

"Hey,watch it."Viviene shot him a look."Just because we're friends doesn't mean I won't punch you."Percy chuckled,mumbling an 'I know'. "So,you going back home?"

"I think so."Percy nodded."I supose you aren't?"

"I am home."Viviene said,but her tone wasn't that happy anymore. She quickly covered it up with a smirk."Ready to get your ass kicked?"