Chapter 24- Facial Suction and Erectile Dysfunction

Ethan

I have no clue how I ended up in the back seat of a BCS Hurlers car with his sister tucked into my side and my best friend conked out on her shoulder, but I would be lying if I said I was bothered.

Marci was dozing on my arm, clearly exhausted, and severely squashed between mine and Johnny's large figures in the backseat of the tiny car.

Johnny had given Joey some sort of vague instruction on where his house was, and we were beginning to pull out into the road.

"What the fuck?" Joey barked seconds before two hands slammed down on the hood of his car. "Get off my car, asshole!" he yelled, causing Marci to jolt awake violently.

"You're stealing my Center," Gibsie roared in the window as he leaned over the hood of the car. "Give him back." His eyes darted from Joey to Johnny, to me, recognition sparking.

"Hey, Cap." He grinned, head lolling to one side. "How's it going? I've been looking everywhere for you."

"And this clown is?" Joey asked, tone derisive, attention locked on Gibsie who was having a one-way conversation with Johnny and I through the windscreen of his car. "He's my Flanker," Johnny grumbled before turning my attention back to the man-child hugging the bonnet.

"Gibs! What the fuck are you doing, lad!" I barked, glaring out the windscreen. "You're supposed to be gone home with Hughie?"

"The Gards pulled him over for tax and insurance," he called back through the windscreen like that answered my question. I gaped. "So? Hughie's above board."

"He looked at me, Johnny – wait no Ethan- shone his big fucking torch right in my eyes," he called back. "I panicked and jumped out of the car." Shrugging, he added, "I've been running around town ever since." He narrowed his eyes and turned to Johnny. "I tried to call you but you kept cutting me off!"

Johnny glared at him. "You're King Clit?"

"Oh, yeah," Gibsie snickered. "I forgot about that."

By that I assumed he meant that Gibsie had changed his phone contacts, a stunt that Gibsie had pulled on me repeatedly.

"What's Hughie down as?" Johnny asked.

"Ginger Pubes," he replied like it was the most obvious thing ever. It wasn't.

"He's blond," I growled.

"His girlfriend isn't."

"Jesus Christ," I groaned, rubbing my forehead.

"What do you want me to do with him?" Joey asked. I shrugged and contemplated telling him to drive over the annoying fucker.

"I should probably bring him back to my place," Johnny begrudgingly admitted.

"Or a secured hospital." I groaned.

Joey muttered something incoherent under his breath and climbed out. It sounded something like 'you two fuckers better not puke in this car.'

That was tough luck for the big Lynch though, because my brother was a projector.

Pulling on the seat, Joey dragged it forward and instructed an intoxicated Gibsie to climb in. He did. But instead of climbing or crawling inside, the bastard lunged into the backseat.

"Fuck!" Johnny roared, doubling over in pain when Gibsies elbow landed in his crotch.

"Shit, man, did I get your dick?" Gibsie slurred as he tried and failed to climb over Marci. He instead, face planted in her lap, groaning in pain at the action and nuzzling his face in her thighs in defeat.