Chapter 26- Drunk Spells and Funky Smells

Ethan

I groaned internally as I dragged my brothers fat ass through the oak frame of Johnny's house while he mumbled some shit about his "Claire bear".

I tried to keep my distance from him, due to his terrible history of vomiting the contents of his stomach out on everything in sight when drunk.

The last thing I needed right now was to get barfed on, and the second to last thing I needed was for Marci to get barfed on... or maybe first.

Gibsie stumbled then, almost collapsing onto a wobbly looking Marci, who was helping me to usher him through the door while Joey followed closely behind with Johnny.

Despite my hatred of my brother's drunk antics, I was grateful for the distraction from what had just happened in Joey's car.

Marci had grabbed my dick

my hard dick at that

And for the first time in almost a year, the thought of someone's touch didn't terrify me.

what. the. fuck.

Marci's awkwardness had faded the second we stepped out of the car door and my brother had pancaked her into the pavement.

The scrapes that lined her elbows were now more concerning to the both of us rather than our little fucking groping session in the car, yet, the memory of it still lingered in the back of my mind.

I was pulled from the thoughts when Gibsie let out a throaty groan before falling into me, and spewing the contents of his stomach onto my t-shirt.

Fuck. My. Life.

Marci grimaced in disgust at the action, but gave me a sympathetic look as she took Gibsie away from my grasp in order to prevent the steady stream of vomit that was leaking out of his mouth from drizzling onto my shirt. She wisely aimed him away from herself, rubbing his back soothingly while he hunched over and finished what he had started.

When he was finally done, I was livid. My shirt was now stained a nasty green hue with random chunks falling from it by the second. I gagged at the sight.

And the smell.

Marci disappeared through the doorway while she took Gibsie to the living room, following Johnny's lead and stumbling every time Gibsie put his full weight on her.

When I finally decided that I couldn't take the smell wafting off of me anymore, I slid my shirt off and tossed it on top of the pile of puke in the middle of the floor with a horrible splat.

I began walking through the huge marble entryway of Johnny's house to head to the upstairs bathroom, but ran into a small blonde figure, which fell to the ground with a thud.

Marci let out a deep sigh, then looked up at me from the ground through her eyelashes.

Goddamn those green eyes

I reached out my hand to help her up, and for the first time, she didn't flinch at my action, so rather than offering my hand, I reached both of my arms under her armpits and lifted her to her feet.

Marci's eyes didn't leave my face once as I carried her, until she reached her feet and took notice of my bare chest, then she became thoroughly interested in the wall behind me, her face filling with a flush.

I chuckled softly, but my amusement quickly disappeared when I remembered the vomit that was still splattered on my arms.

I groaned in frustration, causing Marci's gaze to flick to my face, her concern apparent.