Chapter 38- Where the Hell Is Johnny?

Ethan

I plugged my nose as I bent further into the once white bathtub of my en-suite bathroom, which was now not only black because of Joey Lynch's vomiting spree, but also an odd hue of green because of my mothers demon of a cat.

Brian.

It was Gibsie's fault of course. He and Claire fed the cat gummy worms to get it to stay quiet when they smuggled an injured baby hedgehog into the house of my mother and stepfather, which caused him to shit uncontrollably.

For some reason, (he's an asshole) my brother's first instinct was to carry the farting feline into my freshly washed bathtub, and watch him lay fat smelly shits like he was your everyday Joe.

I hadn't let him off easy, and he was now knee deep in the tub scrubbing his ass off while Claire sat atop the sink and rambled about what a stud Johnny's dad was.

Speaking of Johnny, he seemed to be the only person in our friend group who wasn't crammed into my bathroom, which sucked for me because not only did his lack of an appearance force me to converse with my dumb fucking fart knocker of a brother, but also meant that any sense of logic was removed from our friend group's dynamic.

That was probably why nobody had shut down the fact that Claire was cuddling a baby hedgehog in her lap as she talked about how she wanted to fuck Kavanagh's father.

Even her brother Hughie, who was of course also in my bathroom, wasn't stopping her, and was rather ogling Lizzie as she smoked atop the closed toilet seat with her knees tucked to her chest.

Feely was right beside her, his hands up towards the ceiling as he disconnected the smoke alarm for her.

They were like three whole inches apart, because apparently it wasn't a known fact that they were definitely fucking.

Could've fooled me.

Me and Marci had discussed it on various occasions, because to us it was so obvious.

In my mind, nobody got that close to the viper unless they were getting some, but according to Marci, they meshed.

I wonder if they meshed when Lizzie was fucking Hughie...

Marci knew about that too.

I planned on telling her anyway but that girl was damn observant.

She already knew.

"Hey stop drooling and get to texting" I snapped at Hughie as I gestured to his phone that had been blowing up while he was ogling.

"Fuck!" Hughie groaned as he glanced down at his phone. "We've gotta go guys, Mam has been trying to get us home for a half hour."

"Fine" Claire rolled her eyes as hopped off of the countertop and the rest of the group began filtering out of the bathroom.

"Aren't you forgetting something babe?" Gibsie questioned from beside me with a shit eating grin.

"No."

"I'm waitinggg" he drawled, tapping on his cheek as he turned to the side, and Claire begrudgingly pressed a kiss to the side of his face.

"What the fuck Gibs!" Hughie yelled as he knocked Gibsie upside the head.

"Come on Claire" Lizzie sighed as she gestured for her to follow and walk away from the chaos about to unfold between her brother and her... well Gibsie, but thankfully Feely broke them up.

"Be civil" he warned as he turned back to the entrance. "Thanks for having me lad" he thanked.

"Hurry up lad, my mam is fuming" Hughie pleaded as he followed Lizzie out of the bathroom.

"Bye Ethan" Patrick nodded politely at me and I nodded back as he left.

I loved that guy.

"So are we gonna talk about it?" Gibsie questioned the instant we heard the front door click shut.

"Talk about what? The fact that Liz and Pa are totally fucking? Or Liz and Hugh, because I'm always down for that to-"

"What?!!"

"Oh- wait what did you want to talk about?" I asked curiously, not that surprised that Gibsie wasn't aware of our family friend's love triangle status.

"The fact that we're cleaning up the puke of your girls brother?" he asked in a duh tone.

"We're not cleaning up the vomit of my girl's brother, we're cleaning up gummy bear influenced cat shit" I snapped.

"You didn't deny it."

"Deny what?"

"I called her your girl."

"She is my girl" I stated, not concerned about denial.

"We talking about the Lynch girl?" Hughie quipped as he strolled back into the bathroom. "Sorry, forgot my keys."

"Yeah, we are."

"The corker of a blond, of course" Gibsie explained shamelessly as he made some weird ass sexual motions that caused him to slip and fall into a pile of cat shit.

"Hey don't fucking talk about her like that" I growled, literally hitting my brother while he was down as I smacked him.

"Yeah that's creepy as hell lad" Hughie agreed as he resumed his search for his keys after snapping a picture of a shit covered Gibsie.

"Ay don't worry about it lad, we both know the only blonde corker I'm concerned with is your sister" my brother said, only digging his grave further.

Surprisingly, I managed to grab Hughie before he got his hands on Gibsie, and pushed him back to his spot at the door.

Gibsies hands shot up in mock surrender as he smiled even wider.

"Fuck yeah!" Hughie cheered suddenly as he stepped on something that just so happened to be his keys. "Well I oughta go lads, bye Ethan."

"Well what am I, chopped liver?" Gibsie whined from his spot in the bathtub atop a pile of shit.

"Yes." Hughie agreed before slamming the door shut.

"Bastard." Gibs grumbled as he climbed back onto his hands and knees and resumed scrubbing.

Peaceful silence fell between us for a short while before Gibsie of course had to break it.

"Back on the couch?"

"You ruin everything you know that?" I snapped, bitter at the reminder of my relapse. Where the hell was Johnny when you needed him? I could have really used someone to put Gibsie in his place right then.

"So you are? Back on the couch I mean."

"And you're back in Bigg's bed?" I snipped. It wasn't a great comeback, considering he had never left, but whatever, It must have worked because he didn't answer and just started scrubbing faster.

"Yeah that's what I thought."

★・・・・・・★

Authors Note

I need to pee.

Yuh (ily!)

-Kat

WC- 1081