20: Wrathful Displeasure

"That was unnecessary." Soviet rubbed his burning face, as he glanced at the German who sat next to him.

Reich's arms were crossed as anger still pulsed through him. "You deserved it. And you deserve worse." The German grumbled hatefully.

He couldn't even describe how pissed he was right now. He was so tired of dealing with Soviet's crap.

The room went silent for a moment, as the broken couple didn't say a word to one another. Reich wasn't really sure what to say. And Soviet was frankly bored with the situation.

Though the Russian wanted to leave, as he had things to do, he couldn't yet, as the German would be even more mad at him if he did.

Reich flinched suddenly as he felt the other's arm wrap around him and gently pull him closer to the Russian. Despite Reich's pulsing anger for the other at the moment, he couldn't help but melt into the Russian's embrace. He missed their little moments together, and was honestly desperate for the other's touch.

Though he shouldn't be so naïve, an affectionate hug from Soviet didn't actually mean anything.

Despite Reich's fighting spirit he eventually hugged the Russian back, as he was truly in need of some physical affection. And at this point he'd take anything that Soviet would give him.

Though their hug didn't last long, as Soviet soon ended it, and stood up from the small bed that they were sitting on.

Reich stood up immediately after Soviet did. His attention was still completely on the Russian, despite Soviet's not being on him.

The German wasn't aware of the Soviet's next move, but he needed to act quickly now in order to keep the Russian with him.

"Don't leave yet." Reich's words caused Soviet to look at him, as the German waddled closer to the Russian.

"I think we need to talk about somethings..."

"You just slapped me."

Reich looked away sheepishly, trying to remind himself that the slap was necessary.

"Exactly, so why don't we talk about why I did so."

Soviet sighed, staring down at the German below him. He didn't like it when Reich wore such baggy clothes, carrying or not. Disregarding the poor choice in clothes, Soviet did like how long Reich's hair was getting. It wasn't actually that long but it wasn't short. And the Russian did find it attractive on the other.

It made Soviet feel a bit hungry, though he wasn't sure what appetite it was for.

"Okay." Soviet turned his heels a bit, completely facing the other now. "Why did you slap me? On my already bruised face."

Reich crunched into himself a bit, and took a moment to compose himself before he spoke.

"Soviet. You didn't know I was pregnant." The German blinked at the other. "I told you multiple times in my letters, yet it's quite obvious that you didn't read them." The Reich's face hardened at the thought, as his emotions began to swivel with anger. "How come you never read my letters?"

How could Soviet admit that he never actually read them? He couldn't just make up some excuse now, as it was incredibly obvious that he never cared about the German's words.

"I'm just busy Reich. Do you have any idea how many letters and messages I get on a daily basis?"

"Too many to read mine apparently." Reich crossed his arms for a moment, as he glanced away. "Why can't mine just be a priority?" Reich mumbled to himself lowly.