24: The Right Reasons

"Oh Soviet." Moscow giggled as she looked up at the russian, a crooked smile was sharply placed on her face as the man looked down at her.

"Are you done for the day? I wanna go out with you!" She wanted to bring the man closer to her but that wasn't really possible as her hands were already around his neck, and his arms already around her waist. They were already touching enough.

"Didn't we do that last night?" The Russian raised an eyebrow for a moment, as his face began to cool down from the hot blush that came from his lustful emotions.

"And the night before." The lady giggled and kissed the Russian again for just a short moment before she pulled away from him. "I really like our nights together, being here can be so stressful."

Moscow suddenly let go of the other, though her hands dragged across the other's body as she slowly moved away from him.

"It really is exhausting." She huffed and pouted as she started walking away from the other, Soviet of course followed her quickly, and slyly wrapped his arm around her waist once he finally got over to her.

"Maybe after dinner, I still have some work to go over." Soviet purred as he held her, gently rubbed his head into her hair, he acted almost as if it was his dear Reich that was in front of him.

"Hmm. Okay." Moscow smiled proudly as the two walked off to Soviet's study, it was as glamorous as ever, and though many people weren't allowed into the room, Moscow was always allowed in.

Though as guards and maids slowly started coming into view, Soviet slowly drew away from the other, as he didn't need to be seen so close to her.

That whole hallway thing was a bit reckless. But honestly he's been becoming more and more like that. Sometimes he forgets where he is, and sometimes he does things that he shouldn't do.

Like what he's doing right now.

Soviet sighed as he finally got into his room, the guards outside of it had shut the door already, which just left him and Moscow in the room.

The Russian watched as the other snaked around his desk and to his seat, promptly she sat down on his leather chair. After glancing at some of the papers on the Russian's desk, she looked back over towards the king, as a little grin made its way onto her face.

"I don't understand how you're not tired too." She whined as she scrunched up her face, "After all those hours and hours of working, you'd think you'd be at least a little sleepy now."

Moscow batted her eyes at the other but was simply met with silence, eventually she opened her eyes again only to see Soviet staring off into space.

"Soviet!" The lady grumbled as she stood up and made her way towards the tall man.

"Honey, what's the matter with you?" Her voice suddenly changed as she chirped and cupped the Soviet's face into her hands.

Soviet eventually looked down at her, though his eye was half lid, as an unreadable expression sat on his face.

"Maybe I am a little tired." The Russian leaned his head towards the other's so that he could whisper his words into Moscow's ear.

She giggled sharply as she moved her hands to the back of the Russian's head so she could play with his hair. "How sleepy?" She looked up at the other lustfully, as she perked her lips at him.

Eventually Moscow ended up sitting on Soviet's desk as the other Russian stood in between her legs with his arms by her sides. They were having another heavy make out session as they grabbed at each other recklessly and widely, just like they had been doing in the hallway.