🌷Valentines special 💖

❤️ Hello! Welcome to our Valentine's Day special this has nothing to do with the current story and is just for fun! ❤️

Here some fluff. Take it. I know you need it
-------------

Reich tapped his foot gently as he waited patiently outside for Soviet.

Dusty snow scattered the earth. As it covered almost every crevice of the ground.

Trees and rooftops held the same icy color, yet still there seemed to be some flowers that were able to survive the harsh weather.

Reich was stuck out in the cold to his displeasure, though he was okay with it, as he was waiting for Soviet.

The Russian was currently in some meeting, behind some large wooden, almost chapel like doors.

Reich wasn't allowed in for whatever reason. Though many people weren't. He wasn't the only one walking around the inner walls of the kingdom, waiting for someone to come out of the building.

Surely the doors would be opening soon, and then Soviet would come out to find his German.

Guards were seated at the door, holding their spears firmly as they waited for someone to beg for entry.

Though Reich wasn't sure what the meeting was about, he knew it was important. He knew it had something to do with some royal people, and Reich wasn't at that level of importance yet.

The German spent the morning walking around the square, trying his best not to get lost as he ventured to get something to eat.

He got some pastries before waddling off again towards the doors, surely something would happen soon as the streets seemed to get even more crowded as the hours went on.

It would be too much of a pain to move through the waves of people, so Reich stayed on the sidelines, holding his small bag of warm pastries.

He took a bite into one for a moment, pleased with the salty and sweet taste of it, before he suddenly heard some loud commotion.

The doors were opening, and large numbers of people began moving around recklessly. There was lots of yelling and shouting, and a lot of reckless demands from the people.

But no one seemed to be fighting anyone too much thankfully.

Reich hummed as he continued to eat his breakfast as he waited for his dear husband to arrive.

It didn't take too long for Reich to notice the large man in the crowd, and though the German could have walked towards the other country, he chose not to.

Soviet could come to him, he would whether he wanted to or not.

"Dear." Reich glanced over at the man that now stood next to him.

His eyes softened as he stared at the German lovingly, before he gently took the Reich's free hand and bent down to kiss the back of it.

Reich had to stop himself from giggling. There was no need for Soviet to do that.

"You can rise, sir." Reich's smile grew as he watched the Russian stand. He was much much taller than him, and Reich absolutely loved it.

"Pastry?" Reich held out the bag to the man, and Soviet glanced down at it before taking it from the other.

Reich and Soviet were holding hands as they walked out of the square.

Reich was trying his best to avoid anyone that tried to talk to his husband. Soviet easily ignored them though as he ate his bread treat. It was yummy and tasted like strawberries.