32: Red Wine

Moscow sipped her wine tiredly, and annoyed expression on her face as she glared around herself.

Never did she think there would be a day that she would be so boredly alone, though it wasn't her choice.

Honestly, that Russian was getting on her nerves a bit.

Sure he was handsome and to die for, so strong and such a brute. But since things had gone down it was almost like their loving spark had died.

Since they technically became real partners they haven't had any time for any of the fun stuff.

This annoying war had been going on for what felt like years.

When would that Russian give up?

She rolled her eyes and placed her glass down, glancing at another server near her as she demanded more.

Even after all her work, that stupid German still stood in the way of her current relationship.

Growling a bit at the thought she soon left the comfortable room she had been resting in and ventured out into the palace's halls. Dressed in a gold and red attire, she admired the jewels around her wrist and fingers as she walked, wondering where the Soviet Union could be.

The man always claimed to have no time for her, but he always had time for her when they were still a secret.

She rolled her eyes at the thought before slipping through some doors, glancing around the place before spotting the very red man she had just been thinking about.

Smirking as she saw him she quickly moved over to him, pushing her dress aside as she clung to his arm.

"Sovi." She purred at him, squeezing his arm tightly as she blinked up at him, "Where have you been my big bear." She hummed and waited for his response, but stood a bit straighter when he just looked down at her silently. A judging look in his eye.

The tall russian held some large black bags under his eyes. An annoyed look pierced into his face as he glared at her silently. Since this war had long gone into force he had been looking worse by the day.

In his hands he held a book in front of him, and he was about to take it off back to his study. The crown upon his head still held high despite his ongoing, almost weakening state.

But still he looked as menacing as ever when he looked at her.

"What?" He glared, "I've been working Moscow, you know this." He sighed deeply and almost tried to push her arm off of him, but Moscow just held tighter.

"Oh I know you have been honey, you've been working oh so hard." She squeezed the muscles she could feel through his sleeve. "But I've been... needing something.. perhaps it's something we could both use? To whine down just a bit after so much work, hm?"

Soviet was staring at her silently, almost looking bored.

She didn't look so young anymore, and it was kinda a turn off.

"I'm busy Moscow." That was his only response to her, but that just caused her to whine and for him to almost growl as he could already feel a headache.

Perhaps not young anymore, but still childish.

"But I wanna hang out with you." She grumbled and wiggled her hips, which usually made Soviet intrigued but he just looked so turned off. Maybe because he wasn't thinking about Moscow, but rather about someone else.

"Maybe later but not right now, I'm supposed to have an important meeting soon-"

Soviet was interrupted as Moscow nearly threw a tantrum.