Seventy

Kira

Since D'angelo marked me, I've been drawn to him by a strange type of animal magnetism.

I've always adored his presence, scent, and everything about him. But the energy that surrounded us every time we touched was insane. The scent of our combined pheromones filled the air, producing a powerful effect on my body that was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

We were in the hospital room, and even though I was filled with longing and pleasure, we couldn't do anything because the doctors were monitoring his condition.

His wounds had healed at a decent rate, and his wolf side was growing stronger. He was eager to leave, but the doctors advised him to stay for a few days until the infection in his lung cleared up.

“I hate it here,” he whined petulantly beside me. "You do as well. This place is stifling. Do you see the stupid walls that surround us? What about the antiseptic smell? They make me sick.”

He grumbled and I chuckled while admiring his beautiful face. His skin had regained its color, and his eyes were no longer cloudy. He was so strong, yet so vulnerable, so completely lost. But the bonding had made him a bit more relaxed. 

"Is there anything I can do to distract you for a while?" I asked, brushing my fingers through his jet-black hair. The tips of my nails brushed his scalp deliciously. "Let us play cards or watch a movie...

A mischievous grin spread across his face. I felt like we were already back to normal. "I've got a better idea. We should consummate our bond.”

My eyes grew large with surprise. Not that I didn't want to make love with him, but couldn't we wait until later? At least until we got out of the hospital. He sensed I was about to object and inhaled me, his breathing ragged in my ear.

"Movies bore me, and I'm tired of playing cards. Come here, darling, and sit in my lap."

"D'angelo, you're still in recovery," I told him, nervously smiling.

Between kisses, I sucked in air as his tongue rested on my neck, breathy and hot.

"Wrong, baby. I'm as strong as the Hulk. You will understand soon enough," he said, pressing his naked chest against mine.

His hands slid down to caress and squeeze my hips."You're so beautiful," he groaned, kissing my lips softly.

"And you're so mischievous. I hope the doctors don't monitor us through the CCTV cameras while we're having sex,” I retorted, laughing quietly.

"They will not," he said, chuckling. "I think they are all occupied," his voice lowered as I obediently crawled onto his lap. "Or busy trying to save my miserable ass. Now, enough with the talking. Let us get to work before one of the nosy nurses comes in to check the monitors."

His fingers fumbled with the buttons on my blouse, and his touch sent tingles through my entire body. I shivered and straddled him, feeling an electric sensation between my legs, and then began unbuttoning his shirt. The thought of his warm body beneath mine made me dizzy with desire.

This was serious business. It was not his tongue or finger that would penetrate me. My virgin opening would require a great deal of courage for a foreign body to thrust deep inside. And that terrified me.

Before I could second-guess myself, D'Angelo leaned forward and pressed his mouth against my ear.

"Don't be afraid. I will be gentle and patient. I promise.” He said, nibbling my earlobe.

How could I not be terrified? I've never had sex before. D'angelo's sex musk was unbearably strong and was driving me insane. My boobs were perfect handfuls for him. He pushed them up and ran his hands across my waist before snaking underneath my panties.