Seventy-Five

Kira

After the war, school resumed, and to say it was chaotic would be an understatement; everyone seemed to be running crazy.

Students swarmed the hallways, and their loud voices gave me a headache. I did not understand the outbursts of excitement, possibly because I was not friends with those in higher-ranking positions.

My locker slammed shut after I gathered everything I needed for the day, and I shuffled past the other students in the hallway, wincing occasionally when a backpack brushed against my hand.

As usual, cliques and social hierarchies resurfaced, and students reconnected with old friends. Furthermore, the academic pressure of missing two weeks of school had taken its toll; most teachers were working every minute they could to make up for lost time.

Perhaps that explains why my gaze was drawn to the figure of a boy in the corner, vaping furiously. My first reaction was to turn away, but then my gaze returned to him again. These students were extremely wild. The madness spread to the computer teacher, who was caught watching porn in the lab with the projector.

That was wild, because everyone, students and teachers alike, was interested in that particular gossip. The teacher was fired on the spot for his behavior.

As usual, I kept my head down. I had no idea that my day would be so bad that I would regret going to school.

The principal summoned me during math class, and for some strange reason, I was not afraid. Perhaps my relationship with Angelo had boosted my confidence, especially after we sealed our mating bond. I did not need to worry about bullies or haters because the alpha was my lover.

  But as I made my way to the principal's office, my heart raced at what I saw.  My photos were desecrated in the hallway with the words "cum dumpster" written in large, bold letters. I stared at the words until they became blurry, and I grew dizzy to the point of seeing black spots.

Who was responsible for this?

My legs hurried to the principal's office, where I hoped he already had the culprits. When I arrived at his office, no one was there.

Confused and wondering what these people were up to, I had an intuitive suspicion that Alexis' sister, Carol, was behind it because she was the only one in the school with a personal grudge against me.

"Looking for someone?" I heard a sneer, and when I turned around, I saw an unfamiliar face. She was about my age, with natural ginger hair and forest-green eyes. Her smile and raucous laughter were malicious.

"The principal sent for me," I said quietly, trembling as three more girls approached. They all had the same expression: contempt.

One spoke up in a sarcastic tone, saying, "The alpha really left beautiful and regal Alexis for this scrawny little thing?" That is so pathetic."

I took a step back before anyone could touch me. I was scared. I mean, it was obvious that these girls were not here just to mess with me; they were sent by either Leo or Alexis.

"So, tell me," the third girl said. "I heard you are the alpha's cum rag doll, correct?"
She laughed again, and this time the others joined in, sending chills down my spine.

Their laughter and the way they circled me were neither cute nor kind. It was dark and unsettling.

"You must think you are very lucky because you are slurping the Alpha's dick like a vacuum cleaner!" The fourth person snarled and spat at me.

My body froze and I took another step back as they crowded around me. Their hands gripped my shoulders and waist, squeezing and pinching in a way that felt like torture. I was unable to breathe.

"You cannot violate me in the principal's office," my trembling voice sounded weak even to my ears. "You will get expelled-"

They yanked me forward before I could finish speaking. My knees buckled beneath me as pain flooded my chest. They lifted me off the ground, dangling my feet in the air.

"He's not here. "There are no CCTV cameras in his office, so you have no evidence against us," one of them said, laughing like a hyena before throwing me against the wall. I crumpled to the floor with a painful gasp.

The girls took turns humiliating me, ignoring my protests and requests for help.
I noticed my shirt was shredded from where they had gripped my skin and torn my uniform.

"If you ever get close to the Alpha, we will make you wish you were not born, bitch," one of them said before kicking me so hard.

My nose was bleeding profusely, and I was convinced that something had shattered inside my skull.

"Just disappear or die, whichever happens first."

They were satisfied with their results and pushed me out of the office, leaving me with only the thick inner singlet I wore underneath my uniform. My nose hurt and made it difficult for me to breathe. It also helped to keep my tears from falling freely.

When I finally stood up, I wobbled around like a newborn foal attempting to walk properly. Just as I thought I had escaped, a crowd gathered behind me, jeering, laughing, and chanting "Omega slut! Omega slut!"

The noise caused my head to pound. My heart beat erratically against my ribcage, and I felt like I was about to pass out. Amari and Petra maneuvered through the crowd to assist me. Amari grabbed my arm and pulled me along.

When I raised my head, Alexis' sister, Carol, stood among the crowd, a smug grin on her face. She flipped me the middle finger. Her brother, Caleb, had an unreadable expression, as if I had cheated on him.

"Come on, let us leave here!" Petra demanded. She put a scarf over my thighs and led me outside. Amari looked worried, so I tried to give her a reassuring smile and supported me to sit on a bench.

"What happened?" Amari asked, looking horrified. "I thought the principal had sent for you?"

"I thought so too, until I got there and the girls were waiting for me and...well, you know the rest," I murmured between short gasps for air.

The sound of students jeering and taunting echoed loudly in my head. Cruel, cold bastards.

Amari looked at me sympathetically. "Oh, you poor thing!" she exclaimed, embracing me tightly. "Let's get you home."