Part 27 Surprises

Bititi ran as fast as her legs could carry her to the watering hole passing Rani, the lion guard and night pride hiding her face. Rani and Kion wiped their head around. " Was that Bititi '' Kion asked? "Ya did you see her face''? "No she was covering it... I wonder why '' Kion said. Rani had a confused look on her face ''huu that's weird... I'd better go talk to her to make sure she's okay'' Rani said as she started to get up. "ok'' Kion said. 

Rani stood up and ran off to go find Bititi but because she was already too far from view she had to follow her from sent. 

Bititi had made it to the watering hole but all of asoden wasn't thirsty anymore so she just climbed up in a nearby tree to think about what happened and tried to stop blushing. A few moments later Rani followed Bititi's sent all the way to the watering hole but she looked around and didn't see her. Bititi saw Rani right away and tried to hide deeper in the tree with out Rani seeing her but the rustling of the leaves and branches would give her spot away. Rani still couldn't find her so she started calling Bititi's name '' Bititi ...... Bititi where are you, are you ok" Rani asked? When Rani didn't get an answer she got suspicious and looked up in the trees thinking she might be hiding in one because Rano knew Bititi was around here somewhere. Rani looked at all of the trees nearby but didn't notice Bititi in any of them until she got to the last one. She only noticed Bititi because her tail was just barely hanging down. 

Rani jumped into the tree with Bititi and sat down next to her. Rani smiled '' so what happened why did you run off so fast back there'' Rani asked? Bititi froze '' umm.... U ... no reason I just had ...u .... Energy and wanted to run to get some water''. 

" and then after you drank water you jumped up in a Tree''? 

Bititi tried to make her words sound as believable as possible but Rani could see through her lies so she raised an eyebrow still listening to Bititi. 

"Yep''

Rani shook her head '' ok now your just making stories what happened your lies aren't going to work on me'' Rani smiled. Bititi sighed because she knew she wasn't going to win this fight '' fine you caught me I was on my was to get water but before I left Hasani call me back over and licked my cheek because we told each other that we liked each other''! Rani's eyes got big and her mouth fell open '' really ''! 

Bititi slowly nodded her head o signal yes as she looked at the ground then back at Rani. Rani started to laugh and almost fell out of the tree but Bititi caught her.  

"Thanks Bititi'' 

''no problem

" so what are you going to do now'' Rani asked? A sad frown fell onto Bititi's face ''UUUUUUuggggg I don't know ..I need help''! Rani smiled '' well there is only one thing left to do''. 

Bititi looked scared w. h. a. t .. Should I be scared'' Bititi asked backing up and jumping down out of the tree so she and Rani could walk back to the Tree of life. Rani smiled '' umm maybe '' Rani giggled '' the only thing left to do is ask him to become your mate''. Bititi knew Rani was going to say that and she hated that idea most of all because she knew Rani was right then it would be awkward if your best friend kissed you and you weren't mates. "Besides you're already best friends and you both know you like each other what have you got to lust it's not like he is going to say no I mean he already licked your cheek'' Ranni said with confidence. Bititi sighed once more '' ya I know''. "Rani smiled '' come on it's no fun being the only lions living at the Tree that have a mate it'll be fun trust me''. "Bititi did her half frown half smiled again but stubbornly agreed '' alright alright fine but not today... maybe tomorrow morning when we get up''. 

Rani smiled ''yay''. 

They both had already started walking back to the Tree. They got closer and saw Kion but he didn't see them so he walked into the Tree to talk to Hasani to see what happened to Bititi because they have been gone for a while now. 

Rani saw Kion right as Bititi did and Rani had a smile on her face and started running towards him. Bititi knew exactly why Rani was smiling and ran after her '' wait Rani let's think about this first can't we just wait''? "I already thought about it '' Rani said still not stopping. 

Kion walked into the Tree until he got to Hasani '' what happened to Bititi she ran out of here pretty fast''? Hasani froze but had to think of something fast '' what do you mean nothing happened she's fine''. Just before Kion could answer Rani came running in screaming him name '' Kion Kion guess what''! Kion raised an eyebrow at Hasani then turned to Rani in surprise '' what happened'' he asked? Bititi walked in just as Rani had started whispering in Kion's ear and she began to blush as she looked at Hasani. Kion's eyes flew up in shock as he turned to Hasani ''Nothing happened Hu '' Kion said in a teasing tone. Hasani pulled his ears down and smiled embarrassedly turning his eyes away from everyone else's. Rani leaned in towards Kion's ear again but this time Bititi didn't know why. "Kion Bititi told me she is going to ask Hassni out tomorrow morning'' Rani whispered '' you should get Hasani to ask her and see who does it first but don't tell him''. Kion smiled and nodded his head in agreement  and was excited to see the results.