||51||

I staggered forward as a shocking pain shot through my heart, barely being caught by All Might.

"What's the issue, young Lionel?" he asked me.

"My body," I wheezed out as my breathing started to hitch and my body started to heat up, hiking the feeling of my pain to an all time high, "my quirk is destroying me. I pushed myself too hard in the forest!"

"I understand," he nodded before glancing around, "stay behind me. I will protect you!"

I don't need protection! I need a damn hospital!

Fuck!

And where the hell did Bakugo go?!

"Toshinori! What now?" the old guy hero asked once he landed beside us.

"They shouldn't have been able to warp nomu here, and this backup came too fast, I fear that Lionel was right," All Might replied, "there are other hands at play here."

Well that's fucking obvious!

I hit my chest over my heart as I felt sharp needle like pain shooting through it and let out a pained grunt as I pressed myself up against the wall. The sludge seemed to be falling around the villains like waterfalls now that the nomu had finished climbing out of them.

What the hell is going on right now.

A fit of coughs started to come over me as I suddenly started to feel like something was trying to force its way up my throat.

All Might looked at me, mildly worried, as I fought whatever was forcing itself out before I spat it out, all I could see was black as that goop like liquid absorbed my vision.

Me too?! Why?!

"Lionel!" All Might grabbed me but the feeling of his grasp over my left arm melted away as all I felt was a disgusting thick liquid like feeling wrap around my body before I suddenly felt myself drop heavily against a hard surface.

I wheezed and coughed as I rolled on my side.

"Lionel!" Bakugo's voice brought my attention to my surroundings, he was kneeling beside me, and I looked at him.

"Bakugo—" I stared at him before freezing as an overwhelming feeling of absolute death, disaster, destruction, fear, strength, and unquestionable authority washed over me. Slowly I looked towards to the source to see a man, his face wasn't visible, but he was well dressed, floating in the sky.

Glancing around, I found the ruined area littered with heroes, Best Jeanist, Gang Orca, Ragdoll, Tiger, and Mt. Lady, and quickly concluded that this man was the one who did this. Grabbing Bakugo I dragged him behind me as the League of Villains appeared around us.

"Who is that?" I whispered. My body was almost frozen with fear. It was unquestionable. This man. This man was someone to be feared. He is... fear itself.

"Your quirk is quite..." the man's gaze stopped on me and I just froze, "Tomura may just have use for it."

He's talking about my quirk... what does he mean by that.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I managed out, not being able to stop my voice from trembling under the man's gaze.

"Master," Tomura cut in before he replied to me causing the attention to be pulled away from me. The moment his gaze was off me felt almost as if all the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders and suddenly I could breathe again.

"You failed once more, Tomura," the man stated, starting approach him. He had to pass us first so I quickly pushed us as far back as we could realistically go before he deemed us running and attacked. I'm sure he wouldn't even hesitate if he wanted to.