Chapter 1

Bella's Pov-
I couldn't remember much from that week due to all of the sad goodbyes I said to my best friend, Lexi. I wouldn't want to live in a world without her. She got me out of my depression after Josh had died. She were there for me when I got bullied in 6th grade. She was there.... Always. That one thing made me appreciate her even more.

I'm about to be starting my senior year in high school, but I was doing it halfway across the world. Moving to Australia had put me into an awkward position since we knew nobody out there besides my grandma. We will have to use GPS' everywhere we go and that really sucks. I'm not ready for all of this. I'm not ready to be exposed to the extreme heat. Maybe it's not THAT bad... Maybe I'm just over exaggerating this whole thing.. Yeah, yeah, I am! I'm gonna go there and start new. I'm going to make new friends, maybe meet a few boys, go to a few parties. Who cares?!? I'll finally be able to ditch that old hellhole in Oregon and start fresh with new people!

I packed my belongings inside of a few boxes and the movers took all of the heavy furniture away. I got the jitters as I entered the airport though. I felt as if all of my new plans are going to come crashing down when we get there. But I tell myself to stay calm and just keep going through with it.

I let out a sigh of relief as the plane flew effortlessly into the air. I held Quinn's hand because she was scared. I listened to some of my favorite music on the plane and fell asleep with Quinn cuddled up next to me. I woke up when we hit turbulence but I held Quinn so she wouldn't wake up from her peaceful nap.

The flight attendant came to me and asked if I needed anything and I just got two bottles of water for Quinn and I. He left but occasionally stared at me. He may not have noticed me watching him because I had put my sunglasses on, but he was definitely staring at me. He had even pointed me out to another attendant and whispered something. I wish I could know what they were saying but this was pure gold.
When he came back to take the garbage I saw him get a little nervous around me but I just played it cool.

Luckily we were landing in a few minutes so I woke Quinn up and buckled her seatbelt. The plane gently glided into the landing strip with a few exceptions because of slight turbulence. As we went down the strip everyone was getting their luggage and everything they needed.

I walked Quinn out of the plane and met our parents at the food court. We all walked and had a cab to drop us off at out new house. It was beautiful, there was a pool and a nice backyard. I'm glad that the pool didn't take up most of the yard because that would sucked major ass.

I set up in my room and my stepmother calls up to me saying we have a visitor. I come downstairs to see a very tall boy with brown curly hair. When I came down the first thing I noticed was his amazing laugh. I walked up to him-

"Hi, I'm Bella. But you can call me Bellz, Bella, Be, basically anything" I say laughing.

"Well howdy to you too! I'm Ashton and I just wanted to welcome our new neighbors into the neighborhood! If you need anything I'm right next door." He said.

"Ashton, what grade are you in?" My mom asks out of the blue and it took me by surprise.

"I'm actually a senior, here at the local high school. I could show Bella around the school. Bella, are you a senior?" He asks.

"Actually yes, I am a senior. I'd love it if you showed me around the school, I haven't done my research so I'm pretty clueless."

My mom shot me a look of joy and then walked away. Ash and I continued to talk for about 15 minutes until he said he had to go somewhere. He took me into an embrace and waved goodbye. I knew that ash and I would become great friends.