Chapter 37

Bella's Pov-

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing right next to my face. Thankfully, my ringer wasn't on because if it had been, I would've woken up everybody in the upstairs once my ringtone went off. I checked what time it is 4:51 am? Who the hell could've called me this late... Or would it be early? I unlocked my phone and went into the notifications center.

"1 missed call from Michael"

"He can wait until it's 8am, he shouldn't be calling me right now anyway." I yawned, placing my phone back down on the side of my bed. I turned the opposite way from it and closed my eyes again. I was sleeping peacefully until I felt my phone start buzzing again, Michaels name was sprawled out across my screen.

"Hello?" I said into my phone, quietly. My voice was barely audible from the other end.

"Get your clothes on and come outside." Michael responded, providing me with no explanation whatsoever.

I let out a soft sigh before sitting up in bed and placing the phone back up to the side of my face, "Michael, why on earth do you want me to come outside at 5 o'clock in the morning? You're crazy if you think I'm going out there this early."

"I guess you're right, it was a dumb idea anyway," he let out an overly exaggerated sigh, "you'll just have to deal with not knowing what I had planned."

"I'm fine with that, now go home and go back to sleep." I knew exactly what he was trying to do. He was just trying to get me outside by making it seem like a big deal. "Come on Michael, it's so early!" I whined.

"Hold on a second." He said before the line went dead. I shrugged my shoulders and tossed my phone back down beside me and covering up with my blankets for about the 5th time tonight.

There was a small knock at my bedroom door. Lazily, I brought myself out of bed... Again... "Quinn, did I wake you up?" I whispered, twisting the door handle and opening it to see a tall figure at my door instead of my small sister. I let out a scream as they grabbed me and lifted me off of the ground and turned on my light switch.

"Michael?" He had the biggest grin on his face that you could ever imagine. "What the hell are you doing in my house?" I whisper-yelled, grabbing his hand and pulling him into my room. I shut the door behind us as he sat down on my bed.

"Bella? Are you okay?" I heard my mom say from down the hallway. I forgot that she was getting ready for work! How'd he even get up here without her noticing? Her footsteps came closer to my room and I panicked, grabbing Michael and stuffing him into my closet.

"Yeah mom, I'm fine." I said, barely making it back to my bed in time as she came into my room.

"Honey, where's Michael?"

"Wha-what? You knew he came into our house... And you let him up here?" I stammered, getting off of my bed and walking towards the closet to pull him out.

"Shh, don't tell your father. Now, you two go have fun. Oh, and next time you try to hide a boy in your room, pick a different spot." She winked and walked out of my room, like it was no big deal to her at all.

"Your mom is pretty cool." Michael spoke, breaking the silence. He let out a laugh ad he looked at me. I didn't know what he was looking at until I realized that I had been wearing my frog PJ pants and a big t-shirt to sleep in. But he was mostly focused on the frogs in my pants wearing bathrobes.

"Don't laugh at my frogs, they're cute." I heard the door shut downstairs and my moms car engine start. "You're just jealous that your pajamas aren't as cool."