Chapter 2

Bella's Pov-
I woke up at 7am for the first day of school. I got ready and put on my best outfit and got a bit dolled up, but I didn't look like a Barbie. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup anyway so I didn't look way different.

I walked outside and bumped into Ashton when I was walking to school. He told me about his three best friends, Luke, Calum, and Mikey. He seemed to be having fun talking about school so I just let him talk.

"You're not from around here, are you?" He says and I chuckle a little.

"No. I'm actually from Oregon. I don't know if you've heard of it but it's in America.

"Oh, I've always wanted to go to America but I can't because I don't have enough money as of now for the tickets. I bet it's amazing. I've heard so many great things about it, like how they just legalized gay marriage in every state!" He sounded so fascinated.

"Yeah, they did and I think it was amazing. Now all of those people can finally have the life that they deserve." I say

Ash looked at me like he was so intrigued, but I couldn't say more because we just got to school.

"I can't wait for you to meet my friends! Wait, let me see your schedule!" He asks.
"Yay! The principle actually listened to a student for once!" He yelled excitedly.

"Oh gosh ash, what did you ask the principle to do...?" I say nervous yet excited.

"So I may or may not have asked the principle to make your schedule the same as mine so I can give you the full tour!" He seems so excited yet I am too. We were both jumping around and squeeling like little girls.

He takes my arm and leads me to my locker which is "randomly" right next to his locker. "So random" I laugh to myself knowing that he had set this up. I put my books inside and gather everything up for my first four periods. Ashton shows me to my classes and in each I need to introduce myself. I was so nervous but everyone looked so happy so I calmed down by the fourth time I had done it.

I was starving and couldn't wait for lunch. But I was especially nervous to meet Ashton's friends. I grabbed myself a lunch and Ash guided me to their usual table. I was so nervous and then people started showing up. A boy with blonde hair showed up, his eyes were blue like the ocean. His shoulders were very broad too, you could probably put two dinner plates on each shoulder... Wow.wow.wow.

"I'm Luke, you are...?" He asks welcoming me.

"I'm Bella, but I don't really care what you call me to be honest. Anything like Be, Bellz, or just plain Bella." I say sweetly. Right after that was said two more boys sit near me at the round table and I shake their hands.

"I'm Calum" Says the boy who was pretty muscular and had an amazing jawline.

"I'm Mikey" the boy with the freshly red dyed hair said. But he actually said it quite fast and almost snubbed me. The boys looked surprised at his actions.

I took it a little harshly and I saw Ashton mouth from across the table "Sorry". I knew he couldn't say it out loud since Mikey was sitting right next to him.
I saw Mikey tense up and so did the rest of the boys. Ash asked him what was wrong and he said he didn't wanna talk about it. I look at the rest of the boys and snap back to Ashton who's dying laughing. For the people on the other side of the table, (Luke and I) Ashton laughed out

"MIKEY HAS A HARD ONE!" He was almost pissing his pants laughing.

I sat there in shock that he'd say that out loud, but they're teenage boys, I can imagine they'd find any way to make fun of each other. I looked at Mikey and he stared back at me and suddenly looked angry with his bright pink face.

"Fuck you guys I'm leaving!" He said and threw a handful of peas at Ash's face before giving me one last dirty look and leaving. I just noticed how toned he was and all of the beautiful tattoo work on him. He was quite attractive but I wasn't going to say that out loud.

"Well, someone's going to be in a bad mood today now..." Luke said.

We all laughed and threw away our lunches. The day went really slow after that. I couldn't get the beautiful red haired boy out of my mind. I needed to talk to him whenever possible. Ash was was walking beside me on the way home and he noticed something was wrong.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He said out of curiosity.

"Is Mikey always like that? Or does Mikey hate me? I mean I had only just met him and he had already given me dirty looks" I say glumly.

"No, no. Don't blame yourself. None of that was your fault. He's an ass a lot of the time to new people. We'll talk to him if you want us to?" He said trying to lift my spirit a bit.

"Ash if he's going to get mad at you for asking then don't. I don't want to seem like a weird stalker who needs to know everything.. I especially don't want anything to get worse between the two of us." I say, feeling a bit better that I did nothing wrong.

Ash hugged me before we separated on the two different paths into our houses which were right next door. I need to find stuff out about Mikey, but not with their help. He'll hear about it somehow. I need to do this by myself.