Chapter 34

Bella's Pov-

"WAKE UP TRASH BOAT!" I yelled at Michael who had been peacefully sleeping next to me.

"Oh my god will you pLEASE STOP." This had been my fourth attempt at trying to wake him up. And I assure you, it will be the last.

"I'm not going to stop until you wake up."I giggled

"But I am up, I'm just being really lazy until I can fall back to sleep." He mumbled into his pillow.

"Rough night last night?" I asked, sitting silently on the edge of the bed.

"Yes! Because you passed out and almost face planted on the concrete.... Let's just say it was eventful to say the least." Confusion washed over me as I realized just now why I had been here. I had completely forgotten about last night and the memories still hadn't come back.

"Wait, what did I do?"

"You got fucking wasted, I'm surprised you aren't throwing up or anything..." Michael leaned up and all of his hair was matted to the side of his face.

"Oh, I have a pounding headache. But I have bigger problems to worry about right now." I was now listening carefully as Michael spoke.

It turns out, last night I got totally drunk, Michael found me at the bar, he beat up some guy, I passed out, I woke up, I cried because of the whole girlfriend boyfriend thing, we fixed it, and then I fell asleep again. Huh, I guess last night was eventful...

"Well, I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble..." I scratched my head slightly, "I can go now if you want me to, I don't wanna be more of a burden." I got up and started to gather my things and Michael got off of the bed.

"Noooo, don't go." He whined.

"I need to go, I have a family to get back to." I let out another huff as I grabbed my dress and stuffed it into a bag along with my heels.

"Well at least let me drive you home, I don't want you walking by yourself when you're probably gonna get really sick any moment now." He added, great.

"Will you carry meeee?" Putting the cutest smile I could on my face, I held up my arms and walked towards him. Michaels arms wrapped around me and I felt myself being lifted.

"How come you never want to walk on your own two feet?"

"Laziness, Michael... Laziness..." We walked out to the car and Some of Michaels neighbors were outside. A couple of gazes fell on us as he carried me into the car, but I guess that is to be expected.

I gave Michael a quick kiss on the cheek as I got out of the car. My head hurt from before and now I get what Michael meant about me becoming more sick. I felt absolutely horrible.

"Is that your boyfriend?" I heard a small voice come from the other room.

"Quinn?" I called out, soon seeing the blonde little girl come out from behind the wall.

"Is he? Oh boy! Is he gonna be like my uncle?! Please tell me he's your boyfriend!" She seemed so excited, I can't just keep this secret from her.

"Quinny, you need to keep this a secret okay?" As she walked in front of me, she nodded her head yes and sat down, "He is my boyfriend but-"

"BELLA HAS A BOYFRIEND! BELLA HAS A BOYFRIEND!" I slapped my hand on my face as she sprung up and began screaming it throughout the house. I tried shushing her but it just didn't work.

"What's this I hear about a boyfriend?" My mom came into the room, grinning a toothy grin.

"It's nothing..." I tried to hide my smile but failed.

"When do we get to meet him?"

"Never. You're going to embarrass me!" I kept my face hidden in my hands.

"Oh honey..." She started, "I'm pretty sure you already embarrassed yourself in front of him to last a lifetime. I'll just be the icing on the cake!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!?" I yelled, laughing slightly at her comment.

"Oh nothing, dear." Wow. She's a full time mom and a part time savage.

"He's not coming over here!" I heard my dad yell from the other room.

"Thank you! Finally someone has some common sense around-"

"And you're not allowed to have a boyfriend either!" His voice was stern and I could tell that he wasn't joking.

"Oh shut up Frank, she's 17 years old, she's old enough to date!" My mother bickered back.

"Not while she's under this roof she isn't!" Are you kidding me.

I let out a sigh and started walking upstairs to my room. "You can keep dreaming dad!"

___________________________

THIS CHAPTER IS SO FUCKING SHORT BUT ITS HARD TO TYPE BECAUSE I JABBED MY FINGER WITH A STAPLE AND ITS ALL BANDAGED UP SO YEAH. I KNOW THATS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE BUT I STILL WANTED TO PUT OUT A CHAPTER SINCE IVE BEEN SUPER BAD AT DOING THAT LATELY SO IM SORRY

there may or may not be drama soon oOPS

heheh I said nothing Idek what you're talking about