Chapter 12

Bella's Pov-

"Shit, why'd I have to do that?! Yelling isn't going to solve any of my problems. I need to talk to Mikey again... Where would he even be?! I need to call Ash." I thought to myself as I ran to grab my phone. I dialed Ashton's number about three times until he finally answered.

"Ash, I need your help." I said.

"With what? Oh and what did Mikey say?" He said.

"I'll tell you later, but where do you think Mikey would hang out if he were to get pissed?" I say with a nervous voice.

"I honestly don't know where he'd be, Bells. I'm sorry, I don't know what happened between you two but I hope it's not horrible."

"No, Ash, it's fine. But I heard some interesting things to say the least and I needed to get to the bottom of it." I said and I later explained what had happened.

"That sounds like a mess, maybe you guys could talk it out tomorrow?" He said

"I doubt it Ash, he's pissed and you know how he feels about me."

"Oh... Okay."

We hung up about 15 minutes later and I was still stressed. I walked up my steps and into my bathroom. I had the hot water running and I put in a blue and purple bath bomb. The blue was mixing with the purple and in other areas there was beautiful blue and purple swirls. Little flower petals came out of the bath bomb as it dissolved, it smelled amazing. My clothes were soon lying on the bathroom floor and I was in the tub. The warm water relaxed my tense body and I ended up falling asleep in the water.

I woke up with cold bath water and old lady hands. I looked like a prune. I wrapped a towel around my body as I got out and put on pajamas. I must've been in there for a while because it was now night time and when I got in it was daytime. It was about 9:00 at night and I was beat so I got into my bed and fell asleep. I didn't even notice my parents and Quinn had come home earlier.

I woke up the next morning and went through the normal routine; wake up, eat breakfast, do makeup and brush hair, put on clothes, walk out the door. Ashton and I met up a little farther down the street today but we still had plenty of time to talk. Surprisingly the only thing we talked about was what had happened yesterday. Ash said that he hadn't heard anything from Mikey and did rest of the boys along with Piper hadn't either. The only other things we talked about were random things like breakfast or how the rest of the day was yesterday.

I walked to my locker and made small talk with people as I walked to my next class. I never spotted Mikey throughout the beginning of the day, maybe he just slipped past me...? I don't know how he could though because he's over 6 feet tall, has red hair, and is covered in tattoos. During class my science teacher talked about how blue eyes were a genetic mutation and everyone with blue eyes could basically be related... I already knew that so the whole lesson was basically a waste of my time. I didn't pay much attention to any of my classes today, I just wasn't feeling it. I was still confused about yesterday and I was overthinking every little detail.

As lunch came around yet again everyone was talking about what had happened yesterday. I was getting asked so many questions by the boys and Piper, it was a bit overwhelming.

"Guys, guys, I'm not even sure about yesterday myself. I can answer all of these questions when I don't even have a full and well put together answer in my head!" I said.

"Wait a minute... Did you guys even talk to Mikey today or yesterday? He's not in school today so I'm just going to assume he's skipping like usual." Calum said.

"Like usual..?" I said.

"Yeah, he skips school a lot. He hasn't been doing it much this year so I thought he quit with that but I guess he's back to his old ways." Cal said.