Chapter 9

Bella's Pov-
I awoke the next morning to the smell of bacon, pancakes, and possibly eggs...? Wait, what the heck? I look around and realize I'm on the floor. How did I get here? Where is everyone else? I get up and walk into Ashton's kitchen to see him making breakfast and Mikey had fallen asleep eating cereal... Typical.

"Whatcha cookin' chef ash?"

"Ahh, so you're finally up. Well if you must know, I'm making pancakes, eggs, bacon, and whatever else I could find in my freezer. It's an Ashton's choice breakfast."

"God I hate Sunday's, at least I know you won't try to feed me a salad for breakfast, Ash." I say laughing.
"Ash, I'll be back, I'm just going to brush my hair and teeth." I walked into his bathroom and just did everything I was supposed to.

"Hey, is the food done yet, Ashton? You're taking forever!" Mikey said.

"You have to hold your horses, Mikey. It's not going to be done in the snap of your fingers." I say.

"Well I wish I could shut your mouth with the snap of my fingers, how about that?" He snapped.

"You're already trying to ruin my day? It's only 10:00, doesn't that start around 11:30?" I respond.

"Cool it, children. No bickering or neither of you get my super cool pancakes that I may or may not have gotten from the freezer section. But that's not important, so stop it." Ash interrupted.

"Fine." I mumble and go back to being in my phone.

All of my Instagram newsfeed was just a bunch of sluts from my school. Mikey often hung around with them, I'm not sure if he ever did anything with them but I wouldn't be surprised if he had. I finally went through the sea of sluts and found some posts I actually liked. Like Piper went to the beach for a day, Luke and Calum went surfing, well, I was here spending good quality time with Ashton.

"Ash, how come you didn't go surfing with Luke and Cal yesterday?" I ask.

"Eh, didn't feel like it. We can meet up with them today if you want? You can even invite Piper if you'd like. " He said.

"That'd sound great, what time? I'll text them while you're finishing up with 'Ashton's Choice Breakfast' and we'll get to planning."

"How does 6:00 sound? It gives us all time to get ready and all of that junk."

"Sounds perfect, I'm gonna go after breakfast just to make sure that everything fine in my house."

"Okay, but I'll be coming back for you later." He said.

Ashton took all of the pancakes and put them on a big plate in the middle of the table. Then he put the bacon and eggs an another plate. I took two pancakes, some eggs, and two slices of bacon. It was all amazing, I couldn't believe he made this... Wait a minute... He said he got it out of the freezer section, but he also said that that wasn't important. So I guess that he just reheated them doesn't matter. I finished my breakfast after about 20 minutes and took all of my stuff home. Everything seemed to be in its right order and there was nothing missing. I got ready to get together with everyone at about 4:30.

I put on a grey tank top that said "Welcome To Paradise, Now Leave." And an orange bandeau underneath. Then I wore floral printed mint shorts that looked vintage along with a pair of mint vans. I love my vans, they're my favorite shoes. But then I remembered that I had forgotten to call Piper. I dialed the number on my phone and waited for her to respond.

"Piper, I forgot to ask, would you want to come with the boys and I to the movies or something at 6:00?"

"Um, yeah. I'll be over at about 5:30 waiting with you, okay? I just need to get ready. I'm just glad you told me before you were actually leaving." She laughed.