Chapter 7

Bella's Pov-
I never really had anything to do on the weekends. I decided to call Piper and ask if she wanted to go to the mall and shop. Thank god she said yes or I would've been so bored at my house.

I got in my car and picked up Piper.

"Hey thanks for bringing me with you." She said.

"No problem, I just didn't wanna sit inside of my house all weekend. What are we gonna shop for?"

"I don't know, maybe some more t shirts and jeans maybe?" Piper said.

"Sounds like a plan!" I said

We parked in the lot and grabbed our purses. The first store we went into was Hollister.

"Piper, what do you think of this shirt? I'm not sure." It had a boat neck and horizontal stripes.

"I like it, and I'm pretty sure the girls do too!" She said laughing.

"Wha- what?" I turned and looked in the mirror... It definitely was doing my chest my favor.

"Well I like it, so I'm gonna get it!" I say.

After another hour passed I could tell Piper was just as ready to leave as I was.

"Are you ready to leave?" I said.

"Yeah, I'm beat." She responded.

We walked out of the shops with about two bags each. I drove Piper home and on the way there I realized that we were going to be good friends. I dropped her off right in front of her house, let her get her bags, and said goodbye and that I'll text her later.

When I arrived at my house I saw Ashton outside washing his car.

"Need any help there, neighbor?" I said to him.

"Oh,hey, you're home! You can help me if you want but I just want you to know that Mikey's coming over soon. I don't know if that's a deal breaker." He said hesitantly.

"I'll still help, nothing's wrong with helping out. And as of the Mikey situation, don't worry about it, I'll be fine. Let me just get different clothes on and I'll be out!"

I ran back into my house and ran up the stairs. My parents and Quinn weren't home so nobody was there to greet me.I put on a pair shorts and one of the shirts I had gotten from the beach, it was really light pink and had a big sun on the front. I didn't realize what a mistake I had made on the color choice of my shirt until I was already outside. I was panicking in my head about if he were to splash me and I'd end up with a see through shirt. It was too late, I just had to hope for the best. Why didn't I think about this sooner?!?

I picked up a bucket and sponge and began washing. Ash and I had been making small talk the whole time but the he threw a cold and wet sponge at my back.

"Hey, that's not funny!" I said while my shirt was starting to stick to me.

"Oh and why not?" He questions.

"Because this is." And I grabbed a soaking wet sponge and threw it at him. Boy my softball years really were paying off.

We both started throwing sponges and running around his car. Luckily none of them had hit me in the front of my shirt. I went and grabbed a bucket of water to throw at him when all of a sudden I got sprayed with the hose. The worst part of it was... It hit me on the front. My shirt was soaked and holding its max capacity of water. But it wasn't Ashton who sprayed me...

"Michael!" I yell, still holding the bucket of water.

"What? It's funny!" He couldn't contain himself.