Chapter 20

Michaels Pov-
I woke up late this morning, usual. My freezing cold bedroom chilling me to the bone. I slipped on a shirt off of my floor and put on a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans. Nobody is going to notice if I wore this shirt again before cleaning. As I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair I checked my phone for any notifications, nope, nothing. I walked downstairs to be greeted by my mother, Karen.

"Hey, Hun. Glad you finally decided to wake up." She said with a giggle.

"Mum, really? You should've woken me up, now I'm going to be late!" I said, running my hands through my hair as I walked into the kitchen to quickly grab food.

"Sorry, I have to leave like right now though. Early meetings suck." She replied as she was walking towards the door. She forced a kiss on my cheek before she left. As soon as she walked out of the door I wiped my face where she had left a lipstick smudge. Ugh, mums.

I sat in silence inside of my house for another 5 minutes as I ate. I got up and threw my stuff away in the garbage. As I grabbed my leather jacket, I slipped on my shoes and headed out. It was quite cold today but I wear this jacket most of the time anyway. It's worn out and I'll admit that I need a new one. But, this is worn enough to look nice still, it doesn't look like total shit. My backpack hung over my shoulder as I walked to school. The morning dew still present, making the grass wet. There were little clouds of fog near the ground and I just wanted to get to school as soon as I can.

As I reached the parking lot I saw Ashton and Bella. They were goofing around and acting like complete idiots. They should just date already if they're going to act like that, damn. But I know for a fact that I wouldn't like that so I might as well just stop. I picked up my pace and pushed through the crowds of people effortlessly as I walked to my locker. I scribbled on one of my notebooks in class when the teacher decided to call on me for a question I obviously didn't know the answer to.

"Michael, do you know the answer?" Mrs.Smith asked. Such an original name.

"No, I don't know it." I said blandly.

"Well then come up here and solve it instead of giving a simple answer to get out of it." She handed me a piece of chalk as I grumbled my whole way up to the chalkboard.

I effortlessly got the answer wright but I acted like I didn't know what to do for a minute. This was simple stuff that was easy to understand, it was just multiplying fractions.

"Now see, it wasn't that hard, now was it, Michael?" She said, putting me on the spot.

I sighed and just made a questioning look to answer her question. I couldn't wait until lunch, I was fucking starving. I walked out of fourth period to see Bella run up to that asshole Marcel and kiss him. Like I just don't get it. She has a boyfriend, yet he's a total loser. He doesn't even have friends besides his little clique. He definitely doesn't have a future. Maybe a future at Maccas, but nothing else. And his future definitely won't involve Bella. He wrapped his arm around her waist and walked off, taking her to lunch.

I felt myself heat up and start to get mad. I clenched my fists and they were almost white. That fucktard doesn't deserve to have her in his life. She's too sweet to him, he's a horrible person and she doesn't see it. All he ever does is use girls to get in their pants. That's all he has ever done! I'm not going to act innocent though, I've hooked up with girls before.... I still do sometimes, but when I kiss them, it's not the same. It's not the same as Bella.

Her pink lips forming into a beautiful smile and her nose scrunching up whenever she laughed. Or how she made it feel like fireworks where going off inside of me when I had kissed her for the first time. God... Michael stop it. You probably only like her because she's hot, dammit! We're only friends and that's it! I shouldn't be jealous of her boyfriend when he was the one who had the courage to ask her out. I mean I know he doesn't- dammit I'm doing it again just stop! I thumped myself on the head as I walked over to the lunch table. It was only Bella and I sitting there but to be honest I didn't want to be bothered...