Chapter 11

Bella's Pov-
All of the boys came up during the weekends to help me with the things I needed, I never even asked them, they just came over and did work willingly. Who would ever do that? I hate work and chores and it's kinda hard to believe people would do them willingly. They were so kind to me and I got some tears in my eyes every time after one of them left, I'm such a baby, God I can't be like this. The only one who never showed was Michael, but I don't really care. I don't want someone that I hate inside of my house, even if I do find him attractive. My casts were coming off today and I couldn't take the excitement.

My mom picked me up and took me into the hospital and they confirmed that they were ready to take off. Then they pulled out this saw type thing and cut away at the plaster casts. I thought it was going to cut my skin but they assured me that wouldn't happen. The green cast on my ankle came off first, boy did it feel great to be able to move my ankle. Then came off the pink cast on my arm. Both of the feelings that I got were amazing. It felt great to be able to move without crutches or having a clunky cast weigh you down. I snapped a picture and sent it to Piper and the boys with the caption "the struggle is finally over." I smile and then hit send.

"Bella would you like to keep the casts?" The nurse said.

"Um, no, but thanks for asking." Little did they know I wanted no part of that horrific day around me, that's why I didn't take them.

My mom and I left and I went back home. I feel asleep in the car since it was so early. It was about a half an hour ride to the hospital and another half an hour back so I slept pretty good during that time frame. I always stay up all night on the weekends and sleep all day, pretty great if you ask me, but if you ask my parents you'll get a totally different answer. My mom woke me up in the car and I went inside of the house. Quinn was already inside of the house and my dad was sitting on the couch drinking a beer, that was a sight I usually never saw.

"Dad, what's the matter? You barely ever drink." I say while pulling him into the next room.

"No, hun, I'm fine. I'm just stressed about work and other... Stuff." His voice trailed off.

"What kind of stuff are you talking about?"

"It's about work, you wouldn't get it." He said.

"Well come to me if you need anything, not the bottle." And then I left and took Quinn upstairs.

"Quinn, what did you do at grandmas while I wasn't there? Did she give you lots of sweets?"

Quinn shook her head in a proud yes. I would've asked her sooner but I always forgot.

"What did you do while I wasn't there?" She said and she dragged out the I . I tried to think of things to say so she wouldn't get any hints about that event.

"I was acting in a play! My character couldn't do much though." I said.

"What did your character do then?" She asked still confused.

"She... Um... She was just a toy. Like in toy story." I said.

"Oh, okay. I'm going back down with mummy and daddy." She said then walked away. That was harder than I thought that would be.

I turned on my music to get my mind off of the subject that happened a little over a month ago. I forgot that it was a Thursday so that's why the boys and Piper didn't answer yet, they were still in school while I got out early. Ha, losers. I lit a candle and just relaxed in my room until I had to say goodbye to my parents and Quinn. My parents were going to work while Quinn was going over my grandmothers.

I then checked my phone to see four text messages from four different contacts. Luke, Calum, Ashton, and Piper the scary thing was; they all basically said the same thing. "Michael said he's coming over your house later, we don't know what to expect so be prepared."

My stomach dropped because they were sent about a half an hour ago which was when school got out. He could be coming at any time, what am I supposed to do?! He's probably going to be a dick like usual. If he said anything else I'd be shocked. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on my door. I hesitated but opened it anyway, and even though I knew who it was, I was still shocked to see him.

"Hi Bella." Michael said in a low and husky voice.

"Um, hi, Michael, come in I guess.."

"Thanks." He said and walked through the door.
"You have a nice house." He said.

"Thanks, but why are you here?"

"I honestly don't know myself." He responded.

"Well you must've had a reason if you came here. I know you didn't show up just to see the inside of my house."

He awkwardly looked around and mumbled something.

"What?" I said.

"That's not the reason, I've already seen the inside of your house." He said and looked directly at me. I didn't get it until all of the pieces clicked inside of my head.

"It... It was you...? You saw everything didn't you?!?" I said questioning him.

"No, I mean yes. Wait. Yes, it was me, no, I didn't see everything."

"You were the one who beat up that guy! It was you and you took me to the hospital didn't you?!?"

"Yeah, I did." He said bluntly.

"How did you hear me? Let alone find me?!?" I asked now taking steps closer to him.

"That doesn't matter."

"Actually it does! He was going to rape me! How'd you find me?!"

"Why do you ask so many fucking questions?!?" He snapped.

"Um, maybe it's because I was in two casts for over a month because of that guy! If you didn't get him away it would've been worse! And why didn't you stay at the hospital?!?" I yelled.

"I didn't come here to play 21 questions, maybe it would've been better if I just hadn't come!" He clenched his jaw and crumpled his fists.

"Well obviously if you don't want to answer anything then maybe it would've been better!"

He started walking out the door.

"And since you're just going to leave my questions unanswered then I guess you obviously don't care! You don't care about anyone and that includes me!" I yelled as he walked to his car.

He stopped in his place and turned around looking furious. I've never seen him this way before, ever.

"If you think I don't care then you're pretty fucking dumb! I saved your ass from being raped by that guy and you try to say I don't care? He had his hand down your pants and you where passing out from chloroform! I told you that you couldn't handle your own problems and you didn't believe me, if I left you, how do you think that would've ended? You would've been traumatized and probably needed therapy if I didn't cut in! I was right, you couldn't handle your own problems!" He pointed in my face and yelled. He was walking back to his car furiously.

"Michael wait!" I said.

"Save it!" He said as he shut his car door.

"I was going to say-" he drove away down the street. "Thank you..."