Thank you / Please Read

This is not a chapter. I wanted to say Thank you to all you readers - voters / commenters and even the ghosts.

But especially those that vote and/or comment, it makes me feel like it's worth while and that you actually like it.

Everyone who has been voting and commenting will get a chapter dedicated to them / a shout out, as you are the ones that motivated me to upload on here.

I've tried to message you all individually, but I've probably failed. It's humbling to know people are actually reading what I have written, I was shocked to check out my demography and see all the different countries (and even continents you are reading from)

United states, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Portugal, Mali, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, India, Malaysia, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands, Denmark.

I'm based in the UK, and the story is based in America so I wasn't expecting a worldwide reception. That's mind blowing and crazy to me, I'm so appreciative where ever you are from.

(This sounds soppy) but I want to know y'all.

Feel free to message me about anything, if you're a writer then I'd love to read your story - comment below and I'll give you feedback (I get how important that is)

& once again Thank you people. I appreciate you!