Office Fuck

This is a stand alone (erotica) short story, and an alternative/ending of what happened in the office between Samuel and Candice in Chapter 27 - Forgiven. I should add, it was requested by a few of y'all. You do not have to read this, it doesn't affect the story. read at your own risk.

Candice Pov

I haven't seen Samuel since we had that long talk on Friday after work. The same talk where I told him I needed a break to clear my head. After all I had just found out he had a wife, and although they were technically separated and he had good reason for filing for a divorce - due to her being a cheating back stabbing hoe - that did not mean I wasn't mad at him for not telling me straight away. For the whole weekend, I had been angry with him, though at times I just felt sorry for him and the situation he had gotten himself into, especially after he revealed his hurt felt feelings to me three days ago. And the way that man expressed himself to me, his eyes were so sincere as he told me how much I mean to him, as he asked me to give him another chance. Believe me when I say it took a lot for me not to submit to him right there and then when he begged for me to come inside, and when I saw the look his golden eyes held as he scanned my body in that tight fitting dress I was wearing - like he wanted to fuck the living day lights out of me. I wanted him too, I wanted him to fuck me so badly and the moisture between my thighs proved it but I couldn't let him know that, he was still very much in the dog house.

During the day, throughout that very very long weekend, my feelings towards Samuel were very rational. My feelings were the direct consequence of finding out about this messed up situation and starting to fall in love with him. I was trying to be logical and safe guard my heart. But let me tell you at night time, my thoughts about the brown skinned, golden eyed, tall statured, masculine built, handsome, man were nowhere near rational. All I could think about, as I lay under the silk sheets all on my own was his dick. His chocolate covered dick that I wanted deep inside of me. Shit, I even wanted to taste it, I wanted to suck on his cock so hard until I made him cum. Like last time, when I made him cum right inside my mouth. I licked my dark red lips at the thought. There's something about making him cum that turns me on even more. I like the feeling of knowing that I can please him. I like hearing my name slip out as his mouth, and his deep grunts as I flick my tongue around the tip. Or the surprised look in his eyes as I fondle his balls and I lick up and down his length before trying to fit all of his manhood in my mouth. He's too big though for me to take, but I always do my best. My head bops, as I move to and fro, wrapping my mouth around the width of him... slowly at first because I like to tease him - just as much as he likes to tease me. My pussy was tingling at the thought of how he used to tease me, all weekend. How he would plant kisses on my lips, sucking and kissing all the way down to my belly button and my thighs before he slipped his tongue in. How he would make me beg for him to put it in, and how he'd make me moan so loud I'd alert all the neighbours - not that I cared - as he thrust himself deep inside me. I imagined him fucking me as I yelled, 'faster' 'deeper' and 'more daddy', whilst I used my fingers to stimulate myself and although I eventually came it wasn't the same as when he did it. On Sunday, I brought out my old friend - the plastic vibrator I used whilst I was single, shaped just like the real thing - but that's just it, it wasn't the real thing. My pussy wasn't impressed, it didn't feel like Samuel's large, thick dick and it wasn't fooled, even with my wild imagination, and even despite me moaning his name loudly as it vibrated deep inside me.

Now it's Monday morning, and I'm stuck at my desk creating a proposal for an event I'm planning. The only thing making me work so hard on it, despite the fluid thoughts running through my mind is the fact I want my bosses approval. Not just because this is the first event I'm running fully on my own, but because of who my boss is - Samuel Peters, the man that hasn't escaped my mind. Even as I print off all the documents about the venue, his entrancing hazel eyes are all I can see. I tried not to get all heated, I refused to be thinking hot and dirty in this shared office full of nosy people in it. Hell no. I will not get all flustered. But the imagery of the sexy man that was all mine a few nights ago, kept flashing in my mind. Fuck. All I could thinking about was how good he made me feel.