He Loves Me... She Loves Me Not

'Moving Forward'

Moving forward in life is a natural part of our journey. At times, the very person we believed would illuminate our soul and invigorate our fading emotions may end up causing more harm than good, leading us to realize the importance of prioritizing the well-being of others over our own desires.

Recently, I have found myself feeling disconnected from those around me, unsure of my true emotions towards them. I longed for love, even the kind that may never be returned, simply to experience the capacity to love. I reflect on how being in love once filled me with optimism and instilled a sense of purpose in my life. It was never about societal expectations or physical appearance, but rather an embrace of the idealistic and the fantastical, which brought me solace. While I acknowledge the need for rationality, I can't help but ponder the transformative power of love in easing the burdens of reality.

Some time ago, I shared the tale of my muse—a Hollywood actor, named Scott Clinton Reeves, who sparked my creativity in writing romance stories. I grappled with the blurred line between admiration and romanticized notions of love for this actor, realizing that my feelings were more about reverence than overt affection. This revelation hit me when I reflected on my past works, including the creation of 'Walk Me Down The Aisle' and this one included, which were crafted with genuine passion rather than exaggerated sentimentality.

It took me a significant span of three years to confront the reality that my fixation on Scott had started to overshadow my own identity, causing a sense of drowning in unattainable desires.

Therefore, on March 21, 2024, I made a conscious decision to release myself from the grip of this unattainable infatuation rather than succumb to the madness of chasing an unattainable fantasy, which made it difficult for me to continue writing this story. For years, I had idealized him, eagerly anticipating his social media updates and future projects, and thought about writing a third story for him and Danni, but now I can proudly declare that I have emancipated myself from this fixation, and decided to move on.

This moment of excitement and giddiness is rare for me to share openly, but I feel compelled to express my happiness with another inspiration, but sadly, it's not Scott anymore.

In my day-to-day interactions, no one really inquires about my thoughts or feelings, so I choose to share my joy through this post. I appreciate your patience in indulging my Disney-esque fantasies, but deep down, I acknowledge that these sentiments are common among fans. While I proudly consider myself one of Scott Clinton Reeves' admirers, I also see myself as a person with a goal in weaving my own aspirations and not dwelling about romanticized ideals into this fascination.

As a fan, I find comfort in my daydreams and musings, enveloping myself in the enchantment of cinematic allure. This infatuation serves as a reminder of the magic that art can bestow upon our lives, stirring emotions and igniting creativity within our souls.

But all I can say now is...