Chapter 88

(To (Y/N) )

I got out of my car with my favorite coffee in my and then shut the door. "I'd much rather have stayed to torture Elena." I think as I take a sip of my coffee and begin walking towards the school.

(Y/N), you're here." Caroline addresses as I turn to them.

"Not by choice..." I trail off she smiles as I keep walking causing her, Bonnie and Matt to follow after me.

"I got Valedictorian and you can help me write my speech." Caroline asserts making me scoff.

"Sounds boring." I counter.

"Oh, come on. We're Graduating this year, this is it. We need to soak up every second before-"

"Stop, enough." I instruct as I turn to her.

"There's no way, I'd be in the center of you three. I've always been the loser Sister who got to hang around with you guys because of Elena." I point out as they all stare at me.

"None of you really care for me." I state as I fold my arms.

"What is wrong with you?" A voice rings out making me turn towards it.

"Damon, of course." I whisper as I see Damon sitting in front of me on a bench.

"You really think these three don't care about you and just tolerate you because of Elena?" Damon asks making me scoff.

"I don't think, I know." I answer making him shake his head.

"Really? So, you never thought of any of them as your friends or spending Graduation with them? With all the parties, caps, gowns, you know the drill." Damon articulates making me roll my eyes.

"Not once..." I trail off as I look back only to see everyone around Damon and I was gone.

"You're messing with my head, aren't you?" I question as I turn to see him wearing a smirk.

"Relax. I just wanted to show you all the things you've been missing out on since you took the giant leap over the cuckoo's nest." Damon responds making me throw the bag I had on my arm towards him.

"So I go to sleep and you think perfect opportunity, right?" I inquire with a smirk.

"(Y/N)-"

"Save it, why don't you go use your so called charm to go make my Sister care again. You're wasting your time on me because just like all the times before I don't need saving, Damon. " I interject making Damon step closer to me.

"Yes, you do. See the way I figure it is, if I can make you nostalgic then you're already halfway to getting your Humanity back, Firecracker." Damon insists and I shake my head with a chuckle.

"Let me guess you're brother is doing the same thing to try and get his sweet little Elena back. Well, I've got news for you, I won't break easily Cool Eyes." I instigate making him put on a determined expression.

"Good thing I have other ways to provoke an emotional response." Damon smirks.

(To Stefan)

"Let me guess nothing." Stefan asks as Damon walks down the stairs to him.

"What about you?" Damon questions causing them both to sigh.

"So we're in the same predicament, even though it's been an hour and we've got nothing." Stefan answers as Stefan walks away from the cell door.

"How ya doin in there?" Damon inquires as he opens it to see Elena sitting against the wall.

"Come on." Damon responds as he pulls Elena out of the cell causing her to pant.