Alive and Kicking (Part 1)

Guys i have not updated in ages and i sincereley apologize, for those of you still with me thank you so so much and for those who gave up on this story, i understand. Theres just been some personal stuff which i dont think is necessary to go into detail with. I promise ill update more often. Once again i apologize.
_____________________________________________________________________
3rd person P.O.V

Elijah returns home, walking through the doors quite warily to find a puddle of blood on the floor of the courtyard, instinctively he realizes this must have been a bad night, then again every night ending with blood was bad to him, to others not so much. He walks toward it to take a closer look and sees a trail of paw prints that eventually turn into human footprints, along with two other different set of feet. The prints lead to a dead woman's body, which is propped up against the fountain. Elijah follows another trail of footprints to the bathroom. Obviously what he finds doesn't exactly surprise him but still does annoy him to a degree. Hayley is taking a bubble bath, Natalia is sitting on the floor straightening her hair and Haven is painting her nails on the chair. Another body is propped up against the wall next to the tub.

"Come to check up on me?" Hayley asks without even looking up where as Natalia and Haven spare a glance at Elijah, with Natalia having a slight but visible smirk on her face.

" You've had an eventful evening." Elijah replies

"I was having a crappy day, so Klaus took me out to the Cauldron. Wouldn't you know, we ran into some witches!" She says to him with sarcasm in her voice causing a small amused chuckle to leave Natalia's lips.

"So, would you like me to remove your leftovers?" He asks Hayley sarcastically, ignoring Natalia, at least for the moment, he steps over the body and into the bathroom, while Hayley rolls her eyes before standing up in the tub, not at all concerned about Elijah seeing her naked body. Elijah obviously not too pleased, reaches for a towel and hands it to Hayley, though he doesn't exactly look away from her body.

"Oh, don't judge, Elijah! What I did is no worse than anything Klaus has ever done."

"I would hope that you would hold yourself to a higher standard than Niklaus." He says in an exasperated and slightly concerned tone.

"I'm a hybrid now, and I have a werewolf temper to go with my new appetite. And the witches who tried to kill my baby are worth nothing more than food. Excuse me." Hayley says as she scoots past Elijah and returns to her room. Leaving the other two, whom he then turns too.

"You couldn't stop her, or at least have helped her?" He asks to which Natalia rolls her eyes

"Stop whining about it. She's a vampire, and she's angry, and if she wants to kill then let her" Natalia tells him while shrugging and standing up to face him.

"Do you have to join her? Must you promote this?" He asks them both.

"Obviously" she replies while Haven just sits back to watch.

"Why?"

"Because it's fun Elijah, and I'm bored and your annoying so I think I'm going to go find some innocents to terrorize, but first I think I'd like to change out of my bloody clothes so unless your waiting for another show, I suggest you walk out." Her voice gets low at the end, almost like she's challenging him, he does however, walk out.

____________________________________________________________________

Elsewhere in the compound, Elijah goes to talk to Klaus about Hayley.

Incredulously he asks " You took her on a witch hunt?"

Klaus looks at him with his famous, smug face "I simply wanted to persuade those witches to locate the white oak stake for me. When they proved unable to do so, I let Hayley have her fun."