Le Grand Guignol

Natalia's P.O.V

"Brothers..." I say first and as soon as they hear my voice I see emotion leave their face as well, Eregan speaks up which doesn't surprise me considering he's always been my family's very own Elijah .

"Natalia...it's been a long time" he says looking at me and Thomas snorts.

"No shit Sherlock" he says with amusement in his eyes.

I tilt my head a bit, slight amusement coming to my eyes as well "After a thousand years you don't seem to have changed much, still the sarcastic big mouthed one."

He smiles a sarcastic smile "Well what can I say, a millennium of practice does you good".

"Where have you been?" when I look towards the voice I see Aaron, he had always been the brother I was closest with but now he looks as emotionless as a vampire with no emotions would look, except I'm sure his are on.

I shrug "Here, there, almost every where, I wish I could say I knew more about you but as soon as I met Iannia I got daggered and now she's been nothing but a bitch".

Luen and Thomas step up buts it's Luen who speaks "Do not disrespect her." he says lowly and I can tell just from that little stunt that they are close.

I raise my eyebrows amused "Oh, I hit a nerve, are you gonna do something about it?" I mocked.

I see anger flash in his eyes but this time Elijah interrupts us "Why aren't you gone by now?" He questions walking into the room and simply nodding towards my brothers.

"Kol said he wanted me to see something and he obviously did mean it" I say gesturing to the boys "But I am a bit hurt Elijah, well and surprised. I'm sure you know what I've done by now, why haven't you attempted to hurt me yourself?" I say and he nods and and walks up to me slowly while talking.

"You are Rebekah's friend, she is the closest thing you have to a sister" I see my brothers stiffen "and the closest thing she will ever have to a family member that understands her, and Niklaus loves you as if you were another sister of his."

"That's interesting action going on with a sister." Kol mumbles and we look at him in question "Oh" he realizes "They slept with each other a couple of times." he said dryly in return to this I see my brothers look at me in disapproval but mostly confusion as I'm sure they don't know what I've done that's so bad. Iannia had a bit of a disgusted scowl going on.

"Continue Elijah" I groan while running a hand over my face.

He inhales "He would not want to hurt you he is simply blinded by his rage, Rebekah would not want to see you hurt, and quite frankly neither would I so once again, when are you leaving?"

"What did you do?" Eregan asks and Aaron nods as if he was going to ask as well.

"In 1919 my family fled New Orleans and everything we had built due to my father discovering us....as it turns out Rebekah called him here and your lovely sister helped." Elijah answers and looks at me towards the end "if you were anyone else you would be dead."

I smiled with raised brows "Ah but I'm not anyone else." I say and point to him.

"You and Rebekah were responsible for the burning of New Orleans in 1919?" Iannia asks impressed.

"Obviously" I reply and roll my eyes.

"Yes well I have some business to attend to....I suggest you get a move on it." Elijah interrupts and as soon as he says it he's gone. It's an awkward quiet afterwords and as if on perfect cue, my phone rings, I check the caller I.D. only to see Bekah's name flash up and I frown.