Miss Natalia

.

.

.

Darkness, that's all I felt around me. And it hurt. Not really physically but mentally. I mean I knew that I wasn't dead but I also couldn't get a grip of reality. Like I said before it was darkness, you have no sense of time and I felt nothing.

At least until now.

It felt like a heavy weight was being lifted from my chest, slowly I could feel life rushing back to my body and could, over a little bit of time start moving my limbs again, starting with my fingers. My vampire blood was starting to pump through my veins again, I could feel it. My eyes snapped open and I shot up with a gasp from the uncomfortable cushioned coffin I was in.

"Woah there!" a voice said to my right, my head snapped to the direction of the voice and in front of me stood a girl.

She in opinion was pretty, dark brown hair with highlights running through it, she had beautiful green/hazel eyes, she was slim but I was seeing a sort of bump on her belly. Pregnant.

"Who the hell are you?" I attempted to speak clearly but it came out tired due to lack of blood. She seemed to notice this as in the next second she handed me a bag which I immediately snatched and started drinking.

"I thought you would be hungry, I'm Hayley....and I really thought you would look more like Klaus." she said nervously.

I immediately pulled away from the oh so good blood bag with pure fury in my eyes. He daggered me. And they let him.

"Son of a bitch!" I growled and shot out of the coffin vampire speed which seemed to scare her.

"I am not family with that back stabbing asshole!" I hissed towards her.

"Okay! Calm down I just assumed because you were daggered and as far as I know, only Originals can be daggered, I thought you were family." she said loudly but got lower towards the end.

I sighed, "I am- was his best friend until he stuck a dagger in my chest, I was close to the family that's all you need to know...now care to explain what relation you have to them and where we are?" I said taking a look at my surroundings. We were in a basement or dungeon like room that was dark and lined with stone. It looked like a storage room, for coffins, I counted four plus mine, one for each member of the family except as I went through them, fully aware of Hayley watching me, they were all empty.

"Rebekah explained to me that they are sort of on hold coffins just in case Klaus has a hissy fit, she looked at yours for a long time so I wanted to open it but she wouldn't let me, she said Klaus would go godzilla or something, I didn't understand why, now I do." Hayley told me.

"Yes, Rebekah is probably the only person in this family who's head I don't want to rip off currently, but also the weakest, she relies and trusts to much, she needs to do what she wants not what she is told, she sometimes does don't get me wrong, but her fear of Klaus keeps her from completely living."

"Yeah well a lot of people fear Klaus." she says awkwardly shuffling her feet and looking down.

"You haven't answered my questions" I say looking at her.

She looks up, "Oh sorry we're in New Orleans, Mikaelson home I guess and I uh-I'm pregnant with Klaus's child, some short of miracle baby." I stare at her, my face morphing from a completely emotionless one to one of pure disbelief.

"That's impossible!" I argue.

"Yeah I hoped so too, turns out since he broke the curse he unleashed his werewolf side and, well wolves can procreate." she explained to me.