Long Way Back From Hell

You will never know true pain. All you do is cause pain....

Flashback, Mystic Falls (Late 10th Century)

The newborn original vampire stands on a high tree branch by her family's cottage. Her bloodlust is strong but her love for her family stronger. She stares at them, they had started grieving today, they discovered she disappeared and went looking for her but all they found was a puddle of blood. They believe she's dead and they all cry. Her father tells them she should have known better.

She cries and releases silent sobs for a day, watching them and realizing this will be her last time seeing them for an eternity.

With a deep breath and one last look, she smiles a sad smile before flashing away from her entire life.

Weak

Flashback, France (1185)

"Where are we going mama" the cute little girl with blonde hair and button blue eyes asked her mother.

"We must collect flowers for your baby brother's burial....when someone leaves this world darling we must honor their existence in a beautiful way" the older woman with the same blonde hair but green eyes replied and smiled down at her daughter

"Will we have one of those too mama?"

Before the woman replied a laugh echoed from behind them, a laugh heard in nightmares, whipping around the mother's eyes widen and she gasps at the sight of a young lady, very beautiful in a dress, covered in blood.

"Oh dear are you okay madam?" She questions worriedly.

The other woman smiles a sickening smile "oh I'm okay, but you on the other hand are soon going to have one of those pretty little burials"

The older woman doesn't even have time to register what's happening before all the blood is drained from her body. When the mothers body is thrown roughly on the floor the little girl screams bloody murder but before she can make another move to run her neck is twisted to the side with a sickening crack and her body falls on the forest floor, fairly close to her mothers.

The vampire looks at her work before smiling and walking away "good hunt Natalia..."

You're a beast with no heart

Flashback, Bulgaria (1418)

Walking passed the town villagers they all look and have to double look to make sure they are seeing right.

A women no more than twenty, with a beautiful fitting dress and a thick head of wavy hair trailing behind her. She wears a smiles that doesn't reach her eyes but they don't know that. She stops by a merchandise tent looking at the jewelry. A gold bracelet catches her eye, it is separate from the rest, normally supposed to be hidden but she sees everything and so she tries it on.

"Ah very beautiful on you miss" her eyes snap to the man's. Well built no older than twenty, brown hair and brown eyes. He reminds her of a viking and she cherishes his appearance for a moment before smiling at him.

"Thank you, how much?"

He looks surprised for a moment "uh with all do respect my lady, I cannot sell you that it belonged to my wife, she passed away." he mumbled sadly at the end.

The woman gave him an amused smirk before taking slow steps towards him "oh you poor thing" she says caressing his cheek softly.

"Why don't we go to your home and make an arrangement?" she compels looking deep into his eyes and he has no choice but to nod and begin walking, the woman trailing behind him.