Dance Back From The Grave

Natalia's P.O.V

"So basically you are kind of like Klaus's adoptive son that he left when he ran from his father in New Orleans, leaving you to be king and after about a century he returns and you fight over the rightful throne which you eventually decided to share, the witches attempted to kill Haley but were unsuccessful and speaking of witches, you had one called Davina whom klaus also wanted because she was powerful but was dying due to something called the harvest which wasn't completed and restores powers to the coven and she escaped, staying with you until she started coughing up dirt so she finally completed the harvest and Sophie was wrecked because it didn't work because her niece which was also sacrificed is still dead, Klaus also has a crush on a human you used to like named Cami who knows of the supernatural, you and Rebekah had a fling and maybe still do but she feels you betrayed her, and now your in a vampire depression state over, mostly Davina."

I finish talking and looked at Marcel. He had shown me around New Orleans and told me his stories, he also brought me to the clothing shop. I got myself a pair of back shirt, pants, and shoes. Perhaps I should try a more colorful wardrobe one day. Ha, no.

He stares at me with slightly wide eyed before knitting his eyebrows in appreciation "You listen well, but yeah that's the sum of it and this" he says motioning in front of him "is the French Quarter, the heart of New Orleans."

I smile and and look round "It's beautiful, better at night I guess."

He nods "yeah, gorgeous, now is there anything I can know about you?" theres curiosity in his voice, he wants to see if I'll open up since he did.

"No, not a lot really, as you are aware I'm an original, I'm not a story teller so all you need to know is that I was a close family friend, Kol and I had something but I believe he betrayed me, which is funny because it sounds like you and Bekah in reverse, I was locked in a coffin for a couple of months due to Klaus's anger because Iannia which I'm sure you met is my niece and Elijah's daughter but I never said anything about her so a hissy fit was thrown, and now I'm here becoming your friend, I don't know why since I don't make friends at all, but I am."

Marcel laughs before looking at me "Bulgarian?"

"Pardon?"

"Bulgarian" he repeats "I'm pretty sure that's what you spoke before, are you from there?"

I raise a brow "Again, Marcellus with the questions, stop them, it's annoying." He nods and looked almost wounded before I realized this guy has been taking hits all week.

I sigh "No I'm not from there. Long ago I spent some time there. That's all"

He smiles before hearing a beep, he looks at me and holds up a finger as if telling me to wait, checking his phone he stares at it and puts it in his back pocket "Well thank you, now as much as I know you might not like to let's go back to the 'base' "

I scrunch my eyebrows "The base?"

"Oh sorry, the place we were at before all the vampires hang there at times and we live there, now we gotta go back, Klaus wants something"

"He always does" I mumbled and flashed out of the street with him and to the home.

We entered from upstairs which I was not sure as to why until Marcel grabbed a bottle of whiskey "Do you people realize the time of day?"

"Yeah well, as lovely as it was meeting you, I'm not exactly happy."

I then understood "Ah yes that girl...Davina."

He looked at me when I said her name with a somber expression and sighed "yeah...anyway c'mon we gotta go Klaus ordered this meeting for all the vampires" he says and starts walking out the room and down the stairs.