From a Cradle to a Grave (Part 1)

.

.

.

Natalia's P.O.V

Waking up I won't lie. I've had better days. Actually I've had much better days. My head is pounding and everything feels sore. My system feels like its dying and in case you were curious as to know, that's not a good feeling. I groaned and attempted to pick up my head which was hard but I did so, I was in the same little room I got locked up in because I killed that stupid werewolf gangster's brother. Weregster. That could be the name for that. Ugh, I kind of wanted it to be the result of a bad night of vodka, it wasn't. My ears spiked when I heard yelling, looking towards the door and squinting my eyes I kept on listening. Yell. Groan. Yell. Groan. Punch. Gunshot. Silence.

Well at least until the door opened and I saw some familiar faces "you guys....." I began "are seriously my best friends right now" I say to my bothers while giving them as much as I could of a smile. Luen raised a brow but an amused look overtook all their faces making me scowl "glad your enjoying the view" I snapped and began wiggling with the last of my energy.

Eregan leaned against the wall and looked up at me "we're here to get you out. Klaus needs help." I had remembered when I heard the screams.

"What happened" I demanded

"Hayley's dead" Aaron told me

I stopped any snarky smart remark I was about to make and pursed my lips "and the baby?"

"The witches have her" Thomas answered

"Her" I breathed. Nick told me they thought it was a girl but they weren't sure. I looked back at them "why are you guys so okay with this? Usually you would act like the humanity filled vampires you are. And where's Iannia?"

Eregan smiles even though it seemed bitter "Well I realized we always want you to be the hero. You can't be."

"I'm not" I intervened "it's not that I can't be. I'm not. It's not a choice, it's not who I am, basically what you say by 'you can't be' is that I have a choice between being bad or good. I don't, this is who I am."

"Heartless, manipulative, cold, a killer, sarcastic, and bitchy?" Thomas asked

"Don't push it" I growled making him smirk

"Anyways we're not sure where your help is needed. My guess would be to get the baby back. Klaus is a mess. Elijah is a bigger mess. Sage and Iannia are with Anthony in an apartment slightly outside the quarter. Kol is we don't know where. And Finn has disappeared." Eregan tells me.

"Man one night with out me and it's a hell hole. Anyway I understand you love this view of me in pain but I would appreciate it if you let me down" Luen snickered but came towards me and stopped until he was right in front of me so he could look me in the eyes. I should have figured him out before he came towards me. He pushed the stakes that were on my thighs in further and then quickly pulled them out resulting in me groaning in pain and throwing my head back.

"You piece of -"I began but was cut off my Eregan who scolded Luen.

"Enough! Luen can you release our sister nicely?" Luen gave a distasteful face but pulled the stakes out normally, then the metal clips attached to the shock machine and finally the vervain chains. When the final chain came off I was too weak to land on my own and my knees ended up buckling, Luen and Aaron rushed forward and grabbed me by my arms making me groan.

"So the bitch tortured me plus my freaking legs feel like jelly" I growl

"There are more important things than your jelly legs currently" Thomas said making me give him the 'don't be a smart ass look' .