Crescent City

Natalia's P.O.V

I was awoken this morning by news that something was discovered, quickly I put on some clothes, made sure I didn't look a mess and walked out. Klaus, Marcel, Elijah, Finn, Iannia, Kol, and me were currently standing over a body. And this wouldn't be your average 'I was bored so I ate them body' this was Papa Tunde. Apparently according to Diego it was left as a suprise. Elijah was examining the body while Klaus's patience was obviously wearing thin.

"Can I get you anything brother, a magnifying glass, a pipe perhaps?" He says sarcastically.

"You would be a great CSI agent." I mused.

"Do you two have a theory you would like to share with us?" Elijah replies calmly as always.

"Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep." Marcel adds looking down at the body.

"It's rather a large and omones chicken don't you say?" Finn questions and we shrug.

"Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease almost got Klaus and Marcel as well, if he was supposed to be their prized fighter, why leave him for dead in our front yard?" Iannia says and I can't help but agree, as if on perfect que Rebekah walks in.

"Well don't you all look cheery, listen to this, a girl literally exploded from the grave today as Sabrina was giving her tour of the city of the dead....it was Monique Deveraux."

"What?" Kol asked with scrunched brows.

Rebekah continues "The tourists thought it was part of the show but the witches are celebrating like it's some short of bloody miracle."

"Maybe it is, they think that all hope is lost but now suddenly a harvest girl is resurrected, this is how were gonna get Davina back, kill the witch that took her place."

"I doubt that" I comment making everyone look at me "It's magic, since when have you known it to be that simple?"

"Why shouldn't it be, just kill the witch who was brought back instead of Davina." Marcel replies to me sounding a bit hurt that I had no hope in his idea.

I raise a brow "And who do you think that is? Why were they brought back? How powerful are they? I'm not stupid Marcel, if it is any worse than Tunde then why is your damn witch even worth it!"

Marcel lunged at me but right before his hand reached my throat he was thrown back, Klaus pulling one arm and Elijah the other, making him fly feet away, Kol looked concerned only for a moment when he thought Marcel was about to attempt to harm me, but as soon as the concern was there it was gone never the less I caught it out of the corner of my eye.

"Bad idea mate." Klaus said, he didn't want me getting hurt but that warning was not for him not to hurt me, it was for me not to hurt him. I can surely rip him to shreds. A voice stops any other confrontations a voice behind me spoke up.

"I have a theory about who one of the witches could be." Turning around I see Hayley standing on the second level waving what seemed like a painting of sorts "Celeste...I mean it's gotta be, Davina was trying to tell us, she was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil is coming." We all stare stare at her considering everything she just said.

"So a witch Elijah used to have sexy nights with is back to kill us?" I thought out loud getting a few stares and a minor glare from Elijah.

"First Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores, now your murdered lover is back." Klaus says pointing at Elijah "This isn't witches attacking vampires. Their declaring war on us."