Mystic Falls

.

.

.

Natalia's P.O.V

I was currently in a small apartment I compelled myself in Mystic Falls. It was pretty modern which I loved and I was preparing to go on a trip to visit the the one and only Salvatore Brothers. Even so the thoughts of Rebekah and the rest of the Mikaelsons continued to plague my mind, Niklaus is a lot of things but he does not bluff, if he says he will do something then he will do it, or take out anyone that is in his way of doing it. I felt like with all the messed up things happening I should stay in Mystic Falls for a while and then take off to Europe or Asia. Sadly I couldn't, not because I physically couldn't, but because I emotionally don't think I could leave, there's something about being close to people from my past that makes me feel a bit at ease at times. And Kol, I don't think I could leave Kol.

Sighing I slumped down on my bed, I was pretty bored and so visiting the Salvatore's now became much more of a need than a want. Pleasure over business if you will.

Hopping into my car, I'm in front of the Salvatore home in less then twenty minutes and, without even knocking I enter only for the heads of some of the Scooby Gang's most popular to look up, their eyes widening and an alert look overtakes them.

"What the hell are you doing here?" The blonde asked with the least hostility which I duly noted.

I smirk "No....only me." I offer in reply and see them relax, they do, but just a bit.

"What do you want?" Witchy asks with a dedicated look, she appeared ready to attack, which would be dumb.

I look at her and resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "Im not here to harm any of you, you have my word, but how are you Bonnie? You know being the anchor and all."

I scanned everyone over. "Actually how are you all? Damon is eating vamps, Bonnie's the anchor, Caroline slept with Niklaus leaving Tyler very angry....and let's not forget Katerina has taken over Elena's body, and Nadia is dying due to the mutts bite.." I finish pointing to the dying Nadia on the couch.

"How did you know that?" Stefan asks stepping forward.

"Know what?" I ask innocently.

"Everything! Katherine and Nadia included." The human snaps.

I smile with an amused brow but a look of thought on my face "She's my, friend so to speak."

Flashback, French Quarter, New Orleans (a week ago)

I walk down the streets bored until my phone blares up and I look at the caller ID only to see an unknown number, I crease my brows but pick up.

"Hello?"

"Natalia." A feminine and sinister sounding voice says from the other side.

I stop mid walk "Elena?" I question.

"Mm, yes and no, try again." I remain silent for a few seconds until I realize something, Elena has much more humanity in her voice, she sounds sweet and innocent...but this voice was...

"Katerina." I say with distaste but appreciation at the same time "I'm impressed."

She laughs "Thank you, I got a body swap and am having fun on my little 'taking over Elena's life and making it better plan'..."

I crack a small smile "And why did you tell me?"

"Well everyone is calling me Elena, I actually kind of miss being called Katherine...maybe even Katerina.." there was a pause on the other side of the line until she spoke up again "I wanted to say goodbye, I'm going to be deleting your number just in case, and considering your Natalia and I have a new life I thought we shouldn't keep contact anymore....thank you."