A Closer Walk With Thee

Ok guys I need your help so at the end please read my little authors note it's important, other than that, enjoy :)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Natalia's P.O.V

"Ok just don't burn anything down, actually don't burn him down."

"Do you really think so low of me?"

"Well yes."

Sage looked at me in a particularly hurt face. Well part hurt, part scowl. Father Kieran's death was being celebrated, as weird as that sounds, and I decided to attend. My siblings, Iannia included, the Mikaelson brothers and Hayley were already there and I was about to leave. The problem was, Anthony was still in my possession and I didn't think it would be the wisest thing to do to bring him to a bar full of booze. So I didn't, luckily Sage was here and I assigned her to take care of him for a while. Off course she was my last choice but in her time she was a peasant maid or something like that. Plus I wasn't going to call a baby sitting service.

She sighed looking at me "I'll take care of him, if I remember correctly you didn't give a crap about him anyway so why now?"

I gave her a look "I don't give a crap, but Elijah would attempt to kill me."

Sage raised a brow. "Why emphases on the attempt."

"Because we both know he couldn't really lay a hand on me."

"Because of Kol?" She said almost teasingly.

I scowled at her "No, because I'd rip them off. Now I'll be on my merry way. Don't eat him." I waved her a last goodbye and turned making my way out.

_________________________

"Hello gentleman" I greet to all the Mikaelson boys and my brothers, I also spotted Iannia with raised brows "and lady." She seemed happy after that.

"You're late." Finn said eyeballing me

"And you're annoying but we can't do anything about it." I shoot back shrugging and taking a sip of my drink.

"Where's Sage" he asked now glaring at me.

"Home. I left her with Anthony."

Apparently that caused him to get out of his brooding stage and he sat up slightly leaning over the table "You left her to take care of him! She could have been here!"

"Careful Finn." Kol says lightly. Finn growled in return. "If your girlfriend would shu-"

"Do you wanna fight!" I cut him off leaning forward.

Kol sighs obnoxiously while sitting forward and putting an arm around his brothers' shoulders "Now ladies, enough, calm down."

We both end up glaring at him but my glare shifted to Finn after he mumbled "Match made in heaven."

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "Look we both know Sage really wouldn't do anything if she didn't want to, maybe she wanted to take care of a child, she never had one." He looked at me then, as if contemplating it until he finally nodded reluctantly and leaned back, continuing to drink.

"Seems rather uncivilized, to laugh and dance around the body of a loved one." I hear Klaus say and it's now that I take him and his foul mood in, causing me to wrinkle my nose.

"Yes. Far better to practice your process of grief isn't it Klaus? Denial, rage, and hoarding coffins in basements." Elijah replies calmly pouring himself a drink. I spot Hayley across the room and wave her over. Sometimes these boys were just. No. Just no. She came and sat next to me resulting in Elijah's immediate warning.