From a Cradle To a Grave (Part 2)

Natalia's P.O.V

.

.

.

The call I got from Sage seriously confused me. Never the less I flashed out as soon as possible. Sage had texted me the address and it took me only seconds to get there. The place itself was interesting, it was a factory like building. I would usually love this style of housing but it didn't look like one I'd actually want to be housed in. It didn't look very taken care of, the walls looked decayed with weeds growing on the side, railings were broken, and so were some windows. I walked up the metal set of stairs slowly and pushed the door made out of the same stuff.

"Hello?" I call out. Nobody answered which annoyed me and caused me to roll my eyes

"Hello!" I try once again with no avail, so I used my vampire hearing. I heard something a bit different though. I heard a sob, scrunching my brows I flashed to one of the only rooms that appeared furnished. There was a red couch along with a black chair and a glass table near the middle of the room, including a tv straight ahead of that, a white carpet, and a metal chair. On the red couch there were two heads facing forward, and two standing. Sage was the only other one there, standing sideways looking in front of her but I could still see the side of her head. When I walked in Sage turned her head to me, her eyes were full of sorrow, at that same time I heard another sob exit one of my brothers mouths, making me alert. I flashed forward once again right behind my two standing brothers who appeared to be Thomas and Eregan. I walked slowly until I was right next to Thomas and had a view of what was in front of the couch, previously hidden, immediately my eyes widened and my mouth gaped open, my chest tightened.

"How" I breathed, turning to look at my brothers who were all shamelessly crying.

After a while Eregan answered "We don't know" he said still looking forward.....

At Iannias dead body, her heart lying next to her.

In a split second I was up against the wall while my neck was being squeezed as tightly as possible. I looked up to see Luen's eyes ablaze, but in his vampire form. He hissed and flashed his fangs at me, digging his fingers into my neck even more. My siblings were alert and swiftly stood up.

"You did this. This is your fault!" He growled

"What are you talking about" I growled back at him as much as I could.

"Why would someone want to kill her? She had no enemies, she was loved! This was obviously a message, not to any of us, but to you! You bitch!" I swiftly broke his wrist and flipped us so that I was the one holding him against the wall.

"Your insane! This wasn't me-" I began to say with anger but he cut me off

"Look at this Natalia! Look at your brothers faces! Look at your nieces dead body! Do you really think if we had nothing to do with you this would have happened! It wouldn't have, this was you, you did this because your a manipulative selfish mon-" I didn't let him finish because in a split second I had snapped his neck, his body producing a sickening crack, and he fell to the floor. I stared at his limp body for a second before turning around, only to be faced with very similar faces, except they were mixed with realization.

"What?" I snapped

"He's grieving Natalia" Thomas said making me look at him with wide eyes "He's grieving, but he has a point."

I produced a hollow laugh "You can't be serious?" I asked with my face becoming one of pure disbelief.

"We are-we have to be." Aaron said looking from Luen's body to Iannia's, Eregan produced no response, he had remained in his original position all this time, making no movements, simply looking at her.